ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-26-2009   #1 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru
Default DFO Wiki Information

Alright, so I decided to get off my ass during the break and do something more productive while I wait for frustration/wasted fatigue (lol, doubtful).

SO, instead of making a new character/PvP'ing/doing my homework, I decided to start with the DFO Wiki.

Now, what I need people to do is:
Check the Wiki to see what parts I'm missing (it would help if you checked DnF Wiki to see what parts THEY'RE missing, because that's what I'm using as reference to update the Wiki also).
Go play DFO.
As you level up skills, record all the essential stuff, such as description (will be handy, since I only play Fighter -> Brawler, plus the DnF Wiki is loltranslatedbygoogle), level requirement, attacks, etc.
Post them here.

ALTERNATIVELY:
double check parts already on our Wiki and tell me what's not correct, etc.

It helps if you PM me anything that's not information and questions, etc., as opposed to posting here, because I'm lazy to scroll around. Just being honest with you.

As for equipments/items, be cool if you only post purple equipment and all other items. I'm just thinking, but Blue and White probably have randomized stats. /me shrugs.

Last edited by Nihil679; 09-26-2009 at 10:23 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-26-2009   #2 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I'd mention that a lot of stuff changes with the patches so Arad Wiki may be completely off from how we have it (though they did keep some older info). Did you want the prepatch info or postpatch? Or both? I'll try and help where I can.

09-26-2009   #3 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsLunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gaiety will become famous soon enough

I think all equips have a few randomized stats. I compared my Lv25 Pole with another Bmage's Lvl 25 Pole and most stats were the same, but with a minor difference in base weapon damage.

09-26-2009   #4 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess the equipments function like most MMO's then, with a range of stats. Well, post what you have and I guess we expand the range as we go.

Also, as for patching and updates etc., try to get the latest you can. Being a little out of date isn't that bad, it's something to keep a bookmark on at least.

09-26-2009   #5 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

how to compete with other wikis ;_;

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

09-26-2009   #6 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelleMarie
Not doing this for competition, I think think the fact that I jump through three different Wiki (DnF Wiki, DFO Source, DFO World) is flat out annoying, so I'm taking some initiative to do something about it.

So in a way, I'm doing it for my own selfish desires.
Not to mention, we have more members, most of them just lazy. (Anima. Anima. Anima. Anima. Anima. Anima. Anima. Anima.)

09-26-2009   #7 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelleMarie
Is that a challenge? :3

Just double checking, so you don't care if the info is for a later patch and may mislead people? :P

Edit: Oh yeah. Just thought I'd mention. I'm artistically challenged, so if I make any edits, I'll need someone to beautify it.

Last edited by buta; 09-27-2009 at 12:04 AM.

09-27-2009   #8 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

The templates are mostly on Fighter's page already (because I'm biased like that), you can find most of them there, so characters are practically set for you.

I don't mean it to be AGES old, but being a few patches off isn't that bad, we can update it quicker because we HAVE something there.

Update:
Going to update Fighter's General Skills later today, need to sleep, orz.
Got a few Brawler skills in, probably finish the entire page tomorrow with Hellcat awakening skills.
Let's hope I can start most, maybe finish, Striker.
And I'll leave Grappler for someone else to convince me to do.

Last edited by Nihil679; 09-27-2009 at 01:45 AM.

10-02-2009   #9 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Bump+doublepost+request:

All I need from people:

-Their sub-class
-Name of sub-class skills
-Sub-class skill descriptions, both non-detailed and detailed (hotkeys should be told below the tooltip of the skills).

Thank you.

10-02-2009   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

Random screen shots of some skills:

Spoiler!
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

10-02-2009   #11 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

May you put tooltip switch mode on a hotkey and tell me whether those are detailed view or not?

10-02-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
May you put tooltip switch mode on a hotkey and tell me whether those are detailed view or not?
The what mode now?
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

10-02-2009   #13 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

System -> Hotkeys -> Page 2. -> Toggle Tips Display (Basic/Adv.) -> Allocate to any hotkey (I suggest F6)
then scroll over the skills again, it should tell you to hit the hotkey to view details. Commonly, the details are just what the skill stats are, such as duration of a buff or % of an active skill, but some of them give additional descriptions, which is what I put in as notes on the wiki.

10-02-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
System -> Hotkeys -> Page 2. -> Toggle Tips Display (Basic/Adv.) -> Allocate to any hotkey (I suggest F6)
then scroll over the skills again, it should tell you to hit the hotkey to view details. Commonly, the details are just what the skill stats are, such as duration of a buff or % of an active skill, but some of them give additional descriptions, which is what I put in as notes on the wiki.
They have more information!? I was close to complaining that the skills didn't give enough detailed information. TO DNF!

10-02-2009   #15 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiegh
They have more information!? I was close to complaining that the skills didn't give enough detailed information. TO DNF!
Erh, yeah, that's probably how the DnF Wiki has their skill tables, lol. ._."

10-02-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

I could edit but double posting is so tempting. This whole more detail thing makes deciding what skills I want to increase so much easier. Anyways, random screen shots~
Spoiler!

I guess I'll start screenshoting each level if I have to.

10-02-2009   #17 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Thank you very much Skiegh! I'll be sure to enter these in tonight.

10-02-2009   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

I have a Crusader and an Asura if you want the level 1 listings of those skills.

10-02-2009   #19 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Any level is fine, I'm usually just searching for the description + details, unless the DnF Wiki lacks the the table, then I just throw up Unknown for those parts and hope someone's goes finds those.

10-02-2009   #20 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

If you need ranger skills, I'll post mine tomorrow.