ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-24-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Vioded is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Vioded Send a message via Skype™ to Vioded
IGN: zekiel0
Class: templar lt_templar
Level: 110
Guild: Nutmeg, Hobos
Xfire: vioded
Default Which Class Is Your Hard Mode?

About first jobs only because most of the job advancements will make you have a whole new view on them.
This is my rating on them.

fighter-very easy(suplex intercepts oponents attacks and has an aoe splash,and fast)

preist-easy(nice aoe, and can intercept attacks)

gunner-normal(I never tried it out yet but I heard it has some bad cooldowns)

mage-hard(hard if you get your self in a suicidal sistuation)

slayer-very hard(melee,slow every thing, and we can't intercept attacks most of the time)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vioded
About first jobs only because most of the job advancements will make you have a whole new view on them.
This is my rating on them.

fighter-very easy(suplex intercepts oponents attacks and has an aoe splash,and fast)

preist-easy(nice aoe, and can intercept attacks)

gunner-normal(I never tried it out yet but I heard it has some bad cooldowns)

mage-hard(hard if you get your self in a suicidal sistuation)

slayer-very hard(melee,slow every thing, and we can't intercept attacks most of the time)
I've only played two classes really but I agree with you. My slayer-- before he hit 15 was just awful. They definitely are the worst class until they get a subclass.

Now if we're talking about after subclass, I hate summoners. I refuse to group with them anymore because no matter who is in the party or whatever, if a summoner is in the party, we lose. They are just that bad but maaaainly I think it's because all summoners just happen to be shitty players because I can see the class itself being moderately useful but I have yet to see a single one do anything but make the stage 5x harder.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

09-24-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Tomato will become famous soon enough
Class: Nenmaster

I found Nenmaster pretty hard to play. Back on the Japanese server in Season 1 I used to play a Nenmaster until level 55 or something around there.. overall it was pretty weak until the later levels (maybe around 40+), despite having the full rare set from gachapon with INT stats and a +11 rare weapon. I used to always party with a friend who played a Witch (before they got nerfed) and it was a great combo, so we still were able to level up quite well. However when it comes to solo play or a generic random party you will probably have a much harder time.

If you play a Nenmaster with a decent party they will rely on you more as a support character instead of a damage dealer.

Once the Nenmaster gets to awakening things change a bit and you can actually start dealing great damage. But until then the whole process of leveling up is a rough ride and you will probably end up spending most of your time in the Underfoot dungeon.

To sum it up.. I am not sure why I even picked this class again. I guess I grew to like the pain.

Last edited by Tomato; 09-24-2009 at 01:00 PM.

09-24-2009   #4 (permalink)
Mind's Eye
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon NestTrickster Online
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Zeke will become famous soon enoughZeke will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via MSN to Zeke
IGN: Azel
Class: Blind Man
Level: xx

About the slayer class being worse before 15, I'd have to disagree. I was able to kill very efficiently with the neutral wave, and able to pvp people that were 5+ my levels

09-24-2009   #5 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiegh
Now if we're talking about after subclass, I hate summoners. I refuse to group with them anymore because no matter who is in the party or whatever, if a summoner is in the party, we lose. They are just that bad but maaaainly I think it's because all summoners just happen to be shitty players because I can see the class itself being moderately useful but I have yet to see a single one do anything but make the stage 5x harder.
That's a really bad generalization. Back in OB, we rarely die in a 2 people party, a summoner and a witch. And when Guiles and I decided to play elementalist, we drop like flies. So no, not all summers are shitty players, thanks.

09-24-2009   #6 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
That's a really bad generalization. Back in OB, we rarely die in a 2 people party, a summoner and a witch. And when Guiles and I decided to play elementalist, we drop like flies. So no, not all summers are shitty players, thanks.
In words of Fuzz: "Summoners are for people who can't aim".

09-24-2009   #7 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

It's people like Fuzz who dampens us summoners. True story.

09-24-2009   #8 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

People should learn to tell the difference between summoned monsters and the actual monsters on the map and stop giving us the blame. Q__Q and we don't really lag people's screens.. i've played with several people no problem so far lulz

09-24-2009   #9 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

I have never played a summoner, but the class seems to rely too much on the AI's intelligence...

09-24-2009   #10 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea
People should learn to tell the difference between summoned monsters and the actual monsters on the map and stop giving us the blame. Q__Q and we don't really lag people's screens.. i've played with several people no problem so far lulz
I don't blame D:
All summoned monster are transparent anyway.

--Frenchbread is

09-25-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online

Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea
you didnt lagmeonly thing wasi just got confused as what I was attacking since there was so many things on my screen I couldn't even see myself

BYUU BYUU!~

09-25-2009   #12 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRobot
you didnt lagmeonly thing wasi just got confused as what I was attacking since there was so many things on my screen I couldn't even see myself
Happens with or without summoners either way.
"TOO MUCH FFFFING PARTICLES, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?"

09-25-2009   #13 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRobot
wasnt really you Byuu, somebody i partied with kept on trying to attack my summons.. its like they dont know what a summoned monster is.. Q__Q it was a sad sight to behold..

09-27-2009   #14 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho
I have never played a summoner, but the class seems to rely too much on the AI's intelligence...
Patches will eventually arrive that improves it.