ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter General Chat

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-23-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart
Default Dungeon Fighter Anime

Turns out the game's called Arad Senki in Japan (Record of Arad War) and there's a 26 episode anime currently airing there. I managed to find some fansubs for it, but there aren't many seeders for the torrents, so try to the direct links. See any familliar faces?

Slap Up Party -Arad Senki- Episodes | Watch Slap Up Party -Arad Senki- Series - AniLinkz

Click here for more info, if you need any:
Slap Up Party -Arad Senki- (TV) - Anime News Network

Last edited by Rhinehart; 09-23-2009 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Replaced the link 'cuz I found all 25 (so far) episodes. Kyuubi subs were behind, but apparently someone else wasn't.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-23-2009   #2 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

p. old news, considering it was a... I think spring anime?

I didn't realize that it was based on Dungeon Fighters until I decided to research DFO, saw Arad Senki, then remembered about SLAP UP PARTY (gaaaaawd, I wanted it to be an ecchi anime).

09-23-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
p. old news, considering it was a... I think spring anime?

I didn't realize that it was based on Dungeon Fighters until I decided to research DFO, saw Arad Senki, then remembered about SLAP UP PARTY (gaaaaawd, I wanted it to be an ecchi anime).
-sl- Well, I know it's old news, but nobody's posted about it yet. The anime's still airing, so I think it's a Summer anime and it's not like all the episodes are out yet, either. But I guess I'd have to check the wiki, since those fansubbers are a little behind.

Edit: Apparently, the final episode is airing in Japan tomorrow. It started in...March 2009.

Last edited by Rhinehart; 09-23-2009 at 09:59 PM.

09-23-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Dagurasu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Dagurasu
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 11X
Guild: FrenchBread

In case anyone wanted to replicate these characters:

Baron is a Berserker
Cabensis is a Mechanic
Ryunmei is a Brawler
Ixia is a Summoner - This is speculation, but with all of the little pet-like things she has running around, I wouldn't be surprised.
Jeda is an Exorcist

Also, the potheads are a lot less annoying in the anime than they are in the game.

Edit: Episode 26 airs on Friday(USA time).

Dagurasu - 11X - Guardian

Last edited by Dagurasu; 09-23-2009 at 10:25 PM.

09-23-2009   #5 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinehart
-sl- Well, I know it's old news, but nobody's posted about it yet. The anime's still airing, so I think it's a Summer anime and it's not like all the episodes are out yet, either. But I guess I'd have to check the wiki, since those fansubbers are a little behind.

Edit: Apparently, the final episode is airing in Japan tomorrow. It started in...March 2009.
Pretty damn sure that's spring then.

I thought anime section had one and died. Didn't think it was still going. Maybe I'll check it out some time, mainly because a Brawler's in it.

09-23-2009   #6 (permalink)
No good next to diamonds
Games
Neo SteamValkyrie SkyTrickster OnlineTribal Wars

JoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud ofJoyDivision has much to be proud of
IGN: Pinfire
Level: 50

WORST SHOW EVER /invasion

09-23-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint
WORST SHOW EVER /invasion
Slayers was better, but Arai Senki's not that bad. I think you're just expecting too much from an anime based off an MMO. That (WORST SHOW EVER) title goes to Rosario+Vampire, thankyewverymuch.

09-24-2009   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

It seems pretty cruddy. I enjoyed the 8-bit ending over the episode itself.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

09-24-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online

Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane

yea the anime isnt that great but i still watched it. it had its funny moments. mmmmm yaoi with priest x slayer oh mai!

BYUU BYUU!~

09-24-2009   #10 (permalink)
NO LONGER EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

this anime reminds me of disney :l

09-24-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Everybody's a critic. Do I really need to remind you that, in general, cartoons are for kids? It's not gonna be ZOMGDEATHNOTE, this anime's geared towards children.

Besides, this isn't the anime section. This is the Dungeon Fighter section. Being the Dungeon Fighter anime, I figured this thread belonged here.

Last edited by Rhinehart; 09-24-2009 at 09:33 AM.

09-24-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

Quote:
Everybody's a critic. Do I really need to remind you that, in general, cartoons are for kids? It's not gonna be ZOMGDEATHNOTE, this anime's geared towards children.

Besides, this isn't the anime section. This is the Dungeon Fighter section. Being the Dungeon Fighter anime, I figured this thread belonged here.
Well that's a bad excuse. A lot of anime is geared towards children but that doesn't mean they have to suck. I love a lot of anime that is geared towards a younger audience. This one however is generic, I could pretty much point out what was going to happen 5 scenes before it did. (And could the gunner be more annoying? At least he's not a cartoon cat I guess...)

I may watch more to see if it picks up at all.

Random~
Spoiler!
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

09-24-2009   #13 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

I remember what turned me off from watching this a long time ago.

The fighter's face.

That's all really.

09-24-2009   #14 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Quote:

First, Doraemon would like to have a word with you.

And secondly, if it's an anime related discussion, then it goes to Animu section, lulz. And I certainly don't see how this crap rated animu pertains to anything that goes within the game.

09-24-2009   #15 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Quote:
Turns out the game's called Arad Senki in Japan (Record of Arad War)
Reminds me of Lunia. :<

09-25-2009   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho
First, Doraemon would like to have a word with you.

And secondly, if it's an anime related discussion, then it goes to Animu section, lulz. And I certainly don't see how this crap rated animu pertains to anything that goes within the game.
It's based off a webcomic about Arad Senki. I found that out on Wikipedia. And all the main characters in the anime ARE from Dungeon (n) Fighter/Arad Senki. It's even the ones we have in the North American version right now. And yeah, I know there's an anime section, but still, it's based off this game. I never said the anime was good. I've only seen four episodes so far. I'm just pointing out that it exists so fans of the game can check it out if they want.