ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-24-2012   #1 (permalink)
Staff Buttnoobslave
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineTransformice!Talesweaver
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Anima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Anima
IGN: MsAnima
Class: Female Mechanic
Level: 60
Guild: ggFTW
Default DFO Guild: Celeste

Hey everyone! DFO is getting popular again yay! If you need a guild, come join Celeste!

It's the daughter guild of the old ggFTW guild in DFO, branched off back when the guild cap was only 10, and we were itching for more tokens. It was dead from a year of inactivity (the nexon database leak basically demotivated everyone from playing last summer) but now that the game is entirely new and fun again, let's try to make the ggFTW community thrive in DFO!

The current guild leaders are just me, mishka (Moli or orphan) and Nihil679 whenever their guild transferring period is over. Just send a request to Celeste to be admitted in! This is optional, but just write "ggFTW" and maybe your forum name in the memo~

One final note: Try joining the IRC channel! We're always in there. #mymmogames @ irc.rizon.net
There's a link to the java based client in my signature.

***EDIT: If you left a guild to join Celeste, just remember there's a three day waiting period that you have to wait out before I can accept you. That will be why you probably aren't instantly in the guild!

Last edited by Anima; 07-24-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-24-2012   #2 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

It'd be nice to rebuild the DFO community here and have things like our Fight Nights back. If you still play DFO, join the guild! :>

07-24-2012   #3 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima
there's a three day waiting period that you have to wait out before I can accept you.
That explains a lot.

07-25-2012   #4 (permalink)
Staff Buttnoobslave
Games

Anima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud of

Don't hide yo kids, don't hide yo waif. Tell all your friends to join Celeste >:<

07-26-2012   #5 (permalink)
-
Special

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Too bad the rest of us are in Casuals.

07-26-2012   #6 (permalink)
situation walkspace

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornlito
Too bad the rest of us are in Casuals.
It's fine if some ggFTWers are in the Casuals guild already, but this is a recruitment thread for Celeste. :> I wouldn't have known about Casuals if Anima hadn't told me about it anyway, so I hope it makes sense to you that this thread exists? For people out of the loop and wanting to get in DFO with other people in the forum.

Last edited by mamoru; 07-26-2012 at 07:06 PM. Reason: typo, ew

07-27-2012   #7 (permalink)
Staff Buttnoobslave
Games

Hey! Thanks for applying, everyone! All of you are finally in~ Curse that waiting period haha

But yeah, I'm glad so many of you chose to apply, and hopefully more will come soon!

07-28-2012   #8 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN

DFO has been on my list of things to try again someday, if people are willing to put up with me being clueless (and working a lot/playing sporadically) I'm sure starting fresh would be more fun with a guild. :3

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

07-28-2012   #9 (permalink)
situation walkspace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
DFO has been on my list of things to try again someday, if people are willing to put up with me being clueless (and working a lot/playing sporadically) I'm sure starting fresh would be more fun with a guild. :3
Of course! We'd be more than willing to help you. =) You can join the guild page here at http://www.ggftw.com/guilds/Celeste . Right now I'm working on getting all our members on it so we can at least have a guild forum here.

07-28-2012   #10 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

/applied with Dare as well (also maximum n00b)

07-28-2012   #11 (permalink)
situation walkspace

Yay! Nice to have you guys.

07-29-2012   #12 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Applied early afternoon today. (I'm Sagrad).

07-29-2012   #13 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

I suppose I'll come back and try out the male mage. Watch me kill everyone with me lag though

07-29-2012   #14 (permalink)
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud ofRhois has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

If you want another person who doesn't really-know-what-he's-doing, I'll be happy to complete the troublesome trio. ./applied

07-29-2012   #15 (permalink)
situation walkspace

Nice to have you guys! :>

07-29-2012   #16 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Someone please enlighten me as to how to apply for a guild in the game LOL

07-29-2012   #17 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Someone please enlighten me as to how to apply for a guild in the game LOL
Open the Community menu, hit Guild tab, should be a text box for you to type Celeste in.

07-30-2012   #18 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

Yay my guild is alive!

/shot