ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter General Chat

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-03-2012   #1 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread
Default So Male Mage is out

We should try and make this sub-section alive again. Or at least find out who still plays everyone once in a while.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-03-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

J0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really nice

It'll probably live for a while if it gets revived, but then once the next filler event comes out it will die once again. ...right?

07-04-2012   #3 (permalink)
-

Yeah. I'm sure the new population will thin out soon. But DFO being on steam has brought a slow rise to permanent population it seems.

07-05-2012   #4 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

I'm glad I leveled out the lower areas Q_Q.

/tired of seeing x1000 M.mages flooding/lagging my screen.

07-05-2012   #5 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

thinking about playing again since it's on steam, idk D:

07-05-2012   #6 (permalink)
Belay that order!
Games
ElswordGrand ChaseTrickster OnlineMabinogi
Awards Event WinnerLucky StreakPervert Award

Veloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant futureVeloze has a brilliant future

Playing it again since it's on Steam.

Elemental Bomber's a good job mate. Not challenging work, out in dungeons.
Don't seem to be getting bored of him yet, though, but I could use a guild to talk to or something.

07-05-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsPangyaTrickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Nanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really niceNanayat is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Nanayat
Guild: RedEclipse/World's End

I'm still actively playing, so far liking what they've done, besides the remoal of socket generators, but whatever I guess, enjoying the new high level dungeons atm

07-06-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

J0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really nice

been playing a lot more again since leveling up from 60-70 is a lot easier.
also been playing male mage and at lvl 44 at the moment, slowing down on leveling now though since i already got the aura and what not.
Male Mage IGN is WizardLizard (EB) if anyone wants to play or needs help.

07-07-2012   #9 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

If you guys need a guild to chill in you can join Casuals. It's a guild me and my friends chill in w/ our alts... And well, we're casual.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

07-07-2012   #10 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

I suppose I could play DFO again.

--Frenchbread is

07-07-2012   #11 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani
If you guys need a guild to chill in you can join Casuals. It's a guild me and my friends chill in w/ our alts... And well, we're casual.

What level is it? If it's really high (10+) then I can't join >_< since I'm at another lower level token guild :<

07-07-2012   #12 (permalink)
1st banned
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Zero
IGN: ProtoShot
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 25x
Guild: Revolution

I need friends and I'll gladly play again ):

07-07-2012   #13 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora

What level is it? If it's really high (10+) then I can't join >_< since I'm at another lower level token guild :<
It's like 5 or 6.

07-07-2012   #14 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Aw okay then :c

My current guild is the same level, but it's leveling pretty fast so I'll probably join later once I get enough tokens.

On the other hand, anyone going to jump on that 100nx for 100 life tokens?? Mmmm.

If you're close to anyone of these levels, I guess we could party together :V

Alexeiy: 49 Glacial @ finished moonlight tavern q's. Probs going to be 50 today.
Teijal: 57? Necro @ one of the Ghent areas.
Rimora: 56 F. Mech @ Ghent areas too.
Almora: 70 Gaia @ retired, unless you want to run C2 and teach me

I'm probably going to party only with the first two as I suck on my mech, she's super squishy and I'm a reckless player lol :<

Edit: I'm usually on 6pm+ PST time, so whisper me with your forum name so I know who you are ;A;

07-08-2012   #15 (permalink)
-

My attempts at life worked
!!!

07-11-2012   #16 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

welp, i started :I

ign: Elettaria

07-11-2012   #17 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Class: Battleship lt_gunslinger
Level: ⑨

If you want to join the guild, just apply and one of us will go accept the request whenever we're on.

07-14-2012   #18 (permalink)
Staff Buttnoobslave
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineTransformice!Talesweaver
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Anima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Anima
IGN: MsAnima
Class: Female Mechanic
Level: 60
Guild: ggFTW

Come do Outerverse 3 with me!