ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter General Chat

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-11-2011   #21 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Dat mp. Dat hp. Dat everything.

Last edited by Kudaranai; 12-11-2011 at 01:42 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-14-2011   #22 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

didn't know this was a new character thread. I always thought it read DFO Male Fighter D:

looks interesting but I don't think this will make me return back to DFO.

I see there are two male elementalist....
ice elementalist probably more battlemage type?

why there are no male summoners? :<
or male witches(wizard)? :<

12-14-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

It's still a work in progress. They only released two subclasses at a time for male fighters too.

12-14-2011   #24 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
why there are no male summoners? :<
or male witches(wizard)? :<
In my opinion, it leaves reason to still play female mage. Why would one want to completely replace old classes?

I leave this here.

--Frenchbread is

12-14-2011   #25 (permalink)
Staff Buttnoobslave
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineTransformice!Talesweaver
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Anima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud ofAnima has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Anima
IGN: MsAnima
Class: Female Mechanic
Level: 60
Guild: ggFTW

Male Witches are planned to be artists, and Male Summoners are still unknown for know.... but it'll play completely different from Summoners now.

12-14-2011   #26 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

The more I think about this, the more I feel fgunner got screwed so bad.

12-15-2011   #27 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
In my opinion, it leaves reason to still play female mage. Why would one want to completely replace old classes?
Each of the m/f mage classes have different play styles and it's whatever the player feels comfortable using/enjoys playing as. Female elementalist is still like a god damn bulldozer and the battle mage can still destroy your face in a infinite combo with chasers. Really they have drastically different play styles so obviously they'll appeal to different people.

I kinda wanna see the male summoner turn his body parts into what he summons. Like magical claw hands, or magical clawed feets, or magical teeth/head.
I look forward to seeing male witch aaaaaa

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

12-17-2011   #28 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
The more I think about this, the more I feel fgunner got screwed so bad.
Neople aka Neo-"We implement new things and leave old shit in the dust"-ple.

By the next year, you'll have new race characters and the original four will never be seen again.

12-19-2011   #29 (permalink)
사랑해전해
Special
Games
La TaleLost SagaBlade & SoulGrand Chase

Viet will become famous soon enough
IGN: Viet
Class: Warlord lt_warlord
Guild: Cookies

Oh my god O.O ....

...there's a new thread in this section?!?! Also kimmi and I still play ._. whisper or pm or profile stalk if anyone wants to play with us D:

12-19-2011   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
Neople aka Neo-"We implement new things and leave old shit in the dust"-ple.

By the next year, you'll have new race characters and the original four will never be seen again.
Nope. Weapon Masters and Soul Benders were recently buffed in DnF.

12-29-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

ForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the roughForTheCity is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi

I leave this here.

thats true because why would you want to create basically the same class with just a different skin. wouldn't feel any different.

01-04-2012   #32 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

female gunner and male gunner share the same skills.
male and female mage should share the same skills too.

01-04-2012   #33 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
female gunner and male gunner share the same skills.
male and female mage should share the same skills too.
My thoughts exactly.
Like I said
LET'S IMPLEMENT NEW IDEAS AS WE SHIT IT OUT OF OUR ASS
AREN'T WE FORGETTING SOMETHING
NOPE

01-05-2012   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Pervert Award

Pyroking has a spectacular aura aboutPyroking has a spectacular aura aboutPyroking has a spectacular aura about

The only problem I have is that new classes seem to have better looking skills. Balance doesn't seem to be all that bad. I kinda just want a graphical retouch or something on my ele.

01-05-2012   #35 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroking
The only problem I have is that new classes seem to have better looking skills. Balance doesn't seem to be all that bad. I kinda just want a graphical retouch or something on my ele.
They touched Brawler, but Junk Spin was disgusting to begin with and they probably just didn't want people confusing it with Rogue's Hurricane.

It's a powercreep.
By the time they get to a new class or the second genderbend, hurrdurr true OP.

01-05-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroking
They actually retouched all original (avatarless) sprites a while back to match the new 800x600 resolution.

Also, older classes were tweaked before this with even more EX skills.