ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Fandom

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-04-2010   #1 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru
Default Nihil679 PvP Sessions

Yeah, I'll just make a completely new thread.
YouTube - dotKaZE's Channel

So uh, yeah. I record PvP sessions. If anyone wants to fight me in PvP, I'll gladly pick up and record if you want. Any specific requests such as song you want or something, whatever.

Latest records:
Grappler vs. Mechanic

Grappler vs. Launcher

Grappler vs. Soul Bender

Last edited by Nihil679; 09-04-2010 at 10:10 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-04-2010   #2 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

Cancel justice spin kick with jump if you miss

also: when you tornado kick past them, jump cancel into airwalk for more hitstun. if you already do that then im blind

09-04-2010   #3 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

I know how to cancel Tornado Kick. V:

I'll see about Air Walk. Been having trouble keeping people in hit stun after Tornado Kick.

09-04-2010   #4 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
I know how to cancel Tornado Kick. V:

I'll see about Air Walk. Been having trouble keeping people in hit stun after Tornado Kick.
Or whiffffff....

09-05-2010   #5 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of

use tonfas for pvp D:

09-05-2010   #6 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

No, I want to be c00l. Get gauntlets, do massive damage with Neck Snap, Suplex, Elbow Shock.
Even though none of those are even maxed yet. Derp.

09-06-2010   #7 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

F. Spitfire vs. Ranger

F. Spitfire vs. Soul Bender

I don't get why Soul Benders have such ****ed up hitbox skills. Ghost Slash practically hits like a shotgun, Full Moonlight Slash is almost a little circle AROUND them, not in front.

09-11-2010   #8 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Grappler sessions

vs. Female Launcher (rager)

vs. Spitfire

vs. Brawler (request)

09-11-2010   #9 (permalink)
Squirtle Squirtle
Games
Guild Wars 2Trickster OnlineAtlantica Online
Awards Facebook Fan

boomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really niceboomsticky is just really nice
IGN: Boomsticky
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 80

You call that a combo????

*dies*

09-12-2010   #10 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special

necksnap all the way? or enough to get a cancel?

09-12-2010   #11 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

I have Cancel. SP currently strained, cannot max it.
Will be maxing it on SP patch.

09-14-2010   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

slick has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Those games were great. I hated your grappler's hitstun with gauntlets, annoyed me even more in our grappler mirrors. >.<

Also, give some serious consideration to max seismic and cancel. It's an amazing approach with enough aspd.

Last edited by slick; 09-14-2010 at 06:13 PM.

09-14-2010   #13 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

I have it on my list for post-SP patch, we'll see. Neck Snap has priority though.

09-15-2010   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

I wonder though if max necksnap is really necessary. I plan on getting Sky Twister end game (hurrr, if I can ever afford it since I hear it's the second most expensive item in DnF) so I don't know if the stun is to make up for your lack of aspd. The best Grappler I know of (besides jollibee from what I hear) in DFO has 9 necksnap, but his builds are "different" since he also has spiral cancel.

I don't want to sound like I'm looking down on you or anything but you could also try grabbing out of air steiner (press x right as you hit the ground and grab immediately) and grabbing out of suplex (timing is incredibly weird)

09-15-2010   #15 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Max Neck Snap is half for PvE and half for PvP, because trading Neck Snaps and launch hits with another person and them coming out of a supposedly 1+ second immobility almost immediately is retarded and stupid. Not to mention I don't fee the necessary need to max out any other grab other than the three Cubes, which I already do.
It's also a percent-based grab, meaning more profit off my gauntlets, which I refuse to use something else still.
I'm getting Spiral Cancel also. Don't really see anything special about that.

I already know about the Air Steiner -> j.X -> grab thing. I've been told its the equivalent of Weapon Master's Backstep Cutter grabs. I've pulled it off a few times in practice mode, but I don't bother to use it in real PvP because... I don't Cube, so no use in j.X -> Cyclone. I don't really bother, because if I fail to, it makes me look like an ass. Not to mention the lag will mess it up in the "average PvP match." Fling's usually on cooldown, Suplex is whatever.

09-16-2010   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Don't really see anything special about that.

OTG pick ups letting you end combos harder and shoot for damage resets.

I still think you should rethink maining gauntlets since fighters already have a poor approach game IMO. They seem to be working out for you though.

Also will our grappler mirrors be up by the weekend? :X

09-16-2010   #17 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Maybe. I'm lazy, busy playing PSP2, and possibly testing out Vindictus. A lot of PvP records clogging up my hard drive space (again) though, so probably.

I use weapons I like on certain classes.
I like gauntlets on Grapplers. So I shall keep it that way.

Don't care enough for OTG pick-ups. Shit, I don't even use it that much when I have EZ-MODE cannon BBQ OTG on my Female Spitfire.

09-16-2010   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

I've seen vids of your spit. You're really good with it, and the nade patch will be amazing for you. :d

09-16-2010   #19 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Grenade patch is going to make me cry so many tears of joy. Four grenade per reload and independent cooldown. Hell yes.

09-18-2010   #20 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

vs. Brawler (slick)

vs. Grappler (slick)

vs. Grappler (slick)