ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Fandom

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-17-2010   #1 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation
Default The first good facepalm I've had in DFO.

Yep. So. Get a good look at that picture. Then brace for facepalm.

Spoiler!

Last edited by RoflKnife; 07-17-2010 at 05:53 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-17-2010   #2 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

It's probably the attack speed that people want.

Also, DONATE TO GUILD LOLOL

07-17-2010   #3 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

hp+204 is pretty god-like for level 30 armor ... and good for PVP.

07-18-2010   #4 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsLunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gaiety will become famous soon enough

You got ripped, bro.

There are people who look for the Lv30-35 Culy sets for the % chance of evasion buff instead of critical that the 35-40 Holy Culy set gives.

The top and bottom of the set are both level 35, meaning they are easily found in the 35-40 Pokin Pots that people pull going for the Holy Culy set. The shoes, however, are level 30, and the Culy Shoes are one of the very, VERY few items that are worth potting for from the Lv25-30 Arin armor pots.

The average price of 10-15 mil is correct; it was closer to 15-20 mil a few weeks ago. I'm facepalming harder at how you actually believed you made bank when you sold it for a half of its actual price.

07-18-2010   #5 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

RK is now richer than me :V

cant wait for avatar AH to open, then i can dump my bag of overpriced avatars on there

07-18-2010   #6 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

2% chance of increasing evasion by 7% for 20 seconds. Really now, 10-15M for a piece of a set which is decent alone, and is only worth something for the set effect. Even then, the set effect isn't anything godly, and it's a level 30-35 set. Smells like retarded sellers and economy to me. Also, do you really think anyone buys that crap for 10-15M? Anyone with common sense would look for a deal below the average price, however screwed up it may be.

07-18-2010   #7 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games

The set effect is Attack and Movement Speed that does not cover the all-important Shoulder piece. The only set that trumps normal Culy is Holy Culy, which runs ~15-20m per piece.

Alone, 2% A/Mspd is not godly, but when you have everything else (Bamboo, Aspd shoulder, Avatars, etc.) it is the cheapest way to increase your speed. And you know how much speed is worth to PvPers.

2% chance when getting hit to increase your evasion by 7% means while you're getting hit, you have an increased chance to break out of your combo. On the other hand, the Holy Culy set has a 2% chance when getting hit to increase your critical rate by 20%; a stat that has absolutely no bearing when you're the one getting combo'd.

And yes, I would pay 10-15m if I had the other two pieces and was looking to complete the set. In fact, I personally potted my own Lv30 Suede Shoes of Culy using around 20m worth of pots a few months ago because they were literally impossible to find. Nobody breaks Lv25-30 pots other than the people who get them from dungeons because it just isn't worth it.

But whatever. Point is, people would have easily paid double your price and you let them get away with paying relatively little. It's like selling a Lapore for 50m when you could have easily gotten 70-80m. Sure you're richer than you were before, but you could have easily been so much richer.

07-18-2010   #8 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

I've never really had any success selling things at average market price (in AH), they end up like those handfuls of other items on the AH, where you just scroll right through cause they're all relatively the same average price. When I change the prices to be lower than the average, I was pretty much guaranteed the sale. I do the same, when I'm looking for something or just looking to make profit, I scroll through all those items, just looking for that one price that stands out from all the rest. I assume others do too.

I might have been able to sell for 8M instead, I guess.

07-19-2010   #9 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games

The difference with this particular item, however, is that it is rare. There won't be a peloton of items that are all priced nearly the exact same. There is only one. There isn't anything to compare it to. If you need it, you either buy it or wait until you have the money to buy it.

Could've gotten 10-15m, man.

07-19-2010   #10 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

I remember when RK sold like a level 30 or 40 pink for like 5 mil. <_< Back when the economy was uber inflated.

07-20-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolWut
I remember when RK sold like a level 30 or 40 pink for like 5 mil. <_< Back when the economy was uber inflated.
I've seen a lv20 pink Lightsabre (Soliet?) go for that much. The prices of armor and purple weapons may have gone down, but a lot of pinks haven't been affected at all.