ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Fandom

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-30-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Skype™ to Rhinehart
Guild: MyHarem
Xfire: rhinehart
Default Raaaaaaaaaaaage!!

My cursor's kinda over the name of the item, but it was a Frigid Defender. Most likely a water elemental cross (as opposed to the Fiery Cross I have and still use now). I wanted it so bad, but I was about to die and my inventory was full. And I died before I could loot it.

-reaches out to cross-...can't...reach...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-30-2009   #2 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Try that when TWO purple items are there, you're about to press x, then the boss goes buttpirate on you and gets you on the back and you die.

09-30-2009   #3 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsLunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gaiety will become famous soon enough

Why you a) empty out your inventory between runs and b) save at least a coin for your last fatigue, just in case.

I think a friend of mine may still have one on hand, I'll check with him as soon as he turns up.

09-30-2009   #4 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaiety
Why you a) empty out your inventory between runs and b) save at least a coin for your last fatigue, just in case.

I think a friend of mine may still have one on hand, I'll check with him as soon as he turns up.
Shall sticky note this advice on my computer to remind myself before each run now. ;________;

Was it pink, or is that just the system text color and it was a purple? O:

09-30-2009   #5 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
Shall sticky note this advice on my computer to remind myself before each run now. ;________;

The text color is purple? o3o

09-30-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE

Yeah, it was purple. -nods- And really, it's not so much a case of "make room between stages, though that would've been a good idea. It was more an example of "Don't solo Outer Wall on King's if you're not a gunner". 'Cuz if I had lived a little longer, I could've just dropped something.

09-30-2009   #7 (permalink)
Vicious Yetituff
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEden EternalLeague of LegendsLunia
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

Gaiety will become famous soon enough

Not true, I (Battlemage) ran Outer Wall solo kings constantly to grind, didn't need coins for straight boss runs, although I was definitely running low on mana fairly often.

10-01-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaiety
Not true, I (Battlemage) ran Outer Wall solo kings constantly to grind, didn't need coins for straight boss runs, although I was definitely running low on mana fairly often.
Yeah, there's a couple fairies on the stage that are pretty helpful and priests can pretty much always use Painful Rapture to recover MP (which I wind up using alot), but once I'm out of Slow Heals, I'm gonna be screwed eventually. I can actually do pretty well and only get hit a few times, then all of a sudden, I get ganked. Usually when I miss with an attack, which happens a bit too often.

10-01-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

I hate to sound like the elitist that I keep coming off as in this DNF section but I find outer wall to be the easiest stage to solo.

If you want to know how I clear it, I use one skill only and the rest is all basic spam. Just go to the right or left of whatever room. Herd whatever 3,4 or so enemies are on that side into a small enough ball that can you hit them all. (They pretty much do it themselves. None of the enemies in this stage have the wacky random walk A.I. like in other stages.) If you have any skills that do heavy knockback, use them to knock those enemies across the room as you pummel them with basic spam.

Only skill I used was thunder kick because it launches enemies really far so I can quickly herd the entire room together. Outside of that, I only used Fling so I could toss people back into the group that walked out of it.

Sometimes, less is more. Basic spamming this stage I find is much faster.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

10-01-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Well, I kind of agree with you, actually. It is the easiest stage to solo on King's, in Bohemoth, I think. Out of the three I've played so far. I've done pretty well just doing the X spam combo and following it up with a Weapon Launcher. But the octopi just keep getting lucky shots. Super armor isn't gonna save you if you get grabbed...in the face.