ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Fandom

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-22-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart
Default DFO Videos

Well, I guess since I've been making videos of this game, kinda like I did with Trickster and other MMOs I've played, I might as well post 'em here. But there are really three videos I wanna show that I DIDN'T make 'cuz they're just that awesome and they'll give everybody something to look forward to, I'm sure. But I'll start with mine first, in the order of which I made them.

YouTube - Dungeon Fighter Online - Rhinehart (level 14 priest)

YouTube - DFO Party Play - Shadow Thunderland

YouTube - DFO PVP - Maso VS Venias, Starbrite and Felicity

YouTube - DFO PVP - Maso Must Die

Well, those're mine, but here's the ones I really want you to see.

I can't wait for my grappler to be like that.
YouTube - Grappler at Ice WM boss

The Battle Mage's awakening skill transforms them into Bellatrix, the Goddess of war. And what a Goddess she is.
YouTube - BattleMage(Bellatrix) Solos Dungeon as Teana Awakening

My friend, AzurePandaPaws summed up this video pretty well when he said: "'Sup, I am exorcist. There's two ways this can go down. Leave your keyboard now or get raped. Your choice. Too slow, rape time."
YouTube - DnF - Damn Exorcists

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-22-2009   #2 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Good videos, but you might want to disable the "zoom in" effect. I find it too distracting, and it might benefit you more (to have it disabled) when you go into the higher leveled dungeons.

09-22-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart

Yeah, the zoom effect is kinda annoying sometimes. 'Cuz my character will kinda dash out of the zoom and attempt to blindly strike at enemies elsewhere, but I think it's a nice effect for making videos.

09-22-2009   #4 (permalink)
Mind's Eye
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon NestTrickster Online
Awards Facebook FanPervert Award

Zeke will become famous soon enoughZeke will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via MSN to Zeke
IGN: Azel
Class: Blind Man
Level: xx

Me and RK will make some pvp videos to show yall sometime.

09-26-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

I've got a new one now. Enjoy the Vampire Killer OC Remixes.

YouTube - DFO - Rhinehart and Maso at Floating Castle

09-26-2009   #6 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

I just realized you're the one I gave that red cross thing to...

Nice videos.

09-26-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
I just realized you're the one I gave that red cross thing to...

Nice videos.
Holy crap, that WAS you! Thanks for that, by the way! It makes my defense uber crazy.

10-02-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Default DnF Fighter Demonstration

They pretty much show off all the fighter's skills in these two videos and describe them in great detail. The subs could be better, but it's good enough for you to know what the girl's saying. ALL of the awakening skills for fighters are demonstrated late in the second video.

YouTube - Dnf cinema day 1/2 - subbed by ceres

YouTube - Dnf cinema day 2/2 - subbed by ceres

10-02-2009   #9 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Man, there's absolutely no love for Brawlers. Talked about all Fighter subclasses except Brawlers.

Strikers and Nen Masters are so cool though. Vacuuming low kicks and summoning lightning dragons.

10-05-2009   #10 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

quality kind of sucks, but you can still see what's going on, lol.

10-05-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Finally, somebody besides me posted a video. Thank you! Nice one, too! Can't wait 'til thieves and female gunners come out in DFO. Someone should find a thief video...hmm...

YouTube - Dungeon Fighter Online Thief Trailer

Last edited by Rhinehart; 10-05-2009 at 04:15 PM.

10-05-2009   #12 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Highly doubt the video description, but it's a nice preview of Necromancers in PvP.

10-05-2009   #13 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Pretty good example of a Fire/Light Witch

A nice spitfire video. The player get more advanced as goes along

Launcher Party fill of explosions

Another Ranger Video but one of my favorites

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

10-07-2009   #14 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

awesome berserker is AWESOME.

10-07-2009   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Pokku is on a distinguished road

battle mages own

10-07-2009   #16 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokku

battle mages own
fix'd. I still have to upload one hax of a female spitfire in pvp.

10-07-2009   #17 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

@ Sanichi, that's Fire and Dark witch, I think.

10-07-2009   #18 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Female Spitfire vs Male Ranger (I think...)

First round: Close
Second round: RAAAAPPPPPEEEEE

The FPS skill that the spitfire has is hax, too.

Oh yeah, they have very good usage of leap, a skill that looks pretty much useless.

Last edited by buta; 10-07-2009 at 02:51 PM.

10-07-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Beware of brawlers with deep pockets. Thanks to Pyroking for showing me this one.

Edit: Keep in mind, this one's REALLY loud. Keep your volume low. And do not watch this if you're epileptic. The boss' HP goes down so fast, it'll give you a siezure.

YouTube - Insane street fighter unique throw build. Crazy damage!

Last edited by Rhinehart; 10-07-2009 at 06:58 PM.

10-07-2009   #20 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Ranger with insane equips.

What is this I don't even...