ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Fandom

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-27-2009   #61 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

I might have seen the video you're thinking about. Was the post something like, people not knowing anything about PvP, and the players were around the top PvPers and was Server V Server?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-27-2009   #62 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Was it from youtube? If not, then was it a tournament of some sort?

Also, MORE VIDEO DUMPS OF SHENANIGANS.

Yeah, if you blow up the plants he spawns when he heals he won't take damage for a good 5 minutes.

Range for the win, that's what I do on my Crusader.

They really need to allow the monsters to break those barriers that are in the stage.
I did have one more, but youtube can't convert it for some reason, friggen bastards.
Blah blah blah, line line line.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

11-01-2009   #63 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
"EXORCIST TOP TIER, WAKAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKA"
z
REALLY NOW?

ranger wins 3/4 rounds. `-`

Last edited by JustinBieber; 11-01-2009 at 12:34 PM.

11-01-2009   #64 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

I'm just saying RK's constantly saying it.

11-01-2009   #65 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough

I don't have an exorcist but if I had to be the judge on this match up, it looks like rangers have a good edge over Exorcists being full range and all. I'm not sure how the ranger would fair against a lot of other classes.

Still, it's clear that exorcists are pretty godly, if they get you once with almost any attack, you're stuck in their combo for the long haul.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

11-11-2009   #66 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

I forgot I recorded this awhile ago when my Asura was still in my "I can't believe how terrible this class is" outlook. No longer is that the case as I am debating making him my main but behold the guy who made the entire stage of floating castle his own by hitting enemies and making it seemingly impossible for the rest of the team to help. Incidentally, the lag did a good job of helping him not die somehow.

11-15-2009   #67 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

This is how you 1-UP the female gunner video.

11-15-2009   #68 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

OHAHAHAHAHAHA
OHGOD, WOW.

"Come, my Black Roses."
"HEY!"
"WOAH! Oh shi---."

ohmygod, I can't stop laughing.

11-21-2009   #69 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Nothing quite says broken than a skill that never ends...

They really should fix it so you can't do this.

11-21-2009   #70 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

olawd
KEEP IT. <:

11-21-2009   #71 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Hah. Is it because the slashing part has grab properties, but Charlie can't be grabbed?

12-29-2009   #72 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

I'm SO AWESOME. I SAVED SERIA WHILE KNOCKED OUT!

12-30-2009   #73 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

slick has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshLikeSnow

awesome berserker is AWESOME.
I actually heard that CDnF PvP videos weren't reliable because they lacked alot of patches which helped balance PvP and kept people from doing some of the combos you see in a few of the "Can you play this game?" line and other random videos. Same person told me that DFO came with these pvp updates already in place.

At first I didn't believe him. But I saw a video where a WM didn't seem to have a cooldown on his Secret Slayer Tech, so I'm guessing there must be some truth.

01-27-2010   #74 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

01-27-2010   #75 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Yeah, that happens to some reason. Obviously only with a party but it seems to happen only to dendroids .

01-28-2010   #76 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Phae will become famous soon enough

Idk why, but something about this one makes me lol. :P

01-28-2010   #77 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

I look so ugry in there, rk.

01-28-2010   #78 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phae
Idk why, but something about this one makes me lol. :P

Is this a dagger I see before me?

02-01-2010   #79 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Well, here is a video of another run at Cartel. This one is a duo attempt and it uhh... didn't go very well. We used all our tokens and a lot of potions but we just died.

Sadly, the highest Enticer I managed in this run was 23k. No where near the 40k one I did in the run I did a few days ago.

02-03-2010   #80 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Waiting until level 45 certainly helped in completing the solo quest for Odessa. The first time I tried this I did much worse but I was always much stingier with my items and forgot to use murderous wave which by the way stopped his regen most of the time.