ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Fandom

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-21-2009   #41 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Confirming: They do gets leather mastery. However, that's before any job changes and usually the master after you change classes matters the most.

@Dot: What's he going to say? Something about leaving a keyboard or getting raped? :3

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-21-2009   #42 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

"EXORCIST TOP TIER, WAKAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKA"
z

10-22-2009   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

I was actually thinking more of a Blademaster using Charge Crash or a Berserker using Mountain Buster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Confirming: They do gets leather mastery. However, that's before any job changes and usually the master after you change classes matters the most.

@Dot: What's he going to say? Something about leaving a keyboard or getting raped? :3
I was talking about after the job change. I was guessing that Rogues get a better Leather mastery, and Necromancers move to Cloth Armor.

10-22-2009   #44 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
I was actually thinking more of a Blademaster using Charge Crash or a Berserker using Mountain Buster.

I was talking about after the job change. I was guessing that Rogues get a better Leather mastery, and Necromancers move to Cloth Armor.
nope, necros use light armor.. which is pretty weird? since summoners/mechanics use cloth armor

10-23-2009   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

That's... really weird. Doesn't light armor give strength and hit recovery? I thought Necros were int based.

10-25-2009   #46 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

I know it's old, but PvP in DFO means nothing. Anyone claiming to "own" with any character, unless it's a low-tier one like Elementalist or something against a high-tier character like an Exorcist, is nothing but words and words themselves. Still need the huge HP buff and the 1/5 damage nerf to all damage in PvP. AKA, a Magic Missile hits 9k~10k in DFO PvP. In kDnF, it hits 2k.

10-25-2009   #47 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure PvP in DFO gives you HP buff.

Not to mention when you state you "own" someone, it simply means their build is proven to be superior to theirs, or their experience is greater than another, just in a slightly more rude manner.

Also, I think CuteY-BoyZ Wiki Tier list put Elementalist as one of the higher tiers. If your signature's any correct, Mages are gimp until 30+ in PvP. Exorcists simply get better skills earlier.

10-25-2009   #48 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

10K with magic missle? Dat be sum h4x rite thar. I get 21Kish HP in PvP. 10K would be ridiculous. They do more of 1-2K in PvP.

The only classes that I think are absolutely overpowered in PvP are Thieves, Gunners, and Exos. All the other classes are relatively balanced enough, give or take a class or two that has more trouble PvPing (Like a summoner).

10-25-2009   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko
I know it's old, but PvP in DFO means nothing. Anyone claiming to "own" with any character, unless it's a low-tier one like Elementalist or something against a high-tier character like an Exorcist, is nothing but words and words themselves. Still need the huge HP buff and the 1/5 damage nerf to all damage in PvP. AKA, a Magic Missile hits 9k~10k in DFO PvP. In kDnF, it hits 2k.
No idea what you're talking about. I see Magic Missiles dealing ~3k in PvP. PvP dmg is also nerfed compared to dungeon dmg. For example, the Ranger's lv 1 Multi-headshot is 400% Physical Attack in Dungeons. It's only 80% in PvP.

In fact, I would argue that people do more dmg in kDnF than in DFO. I've seen Blademasters in tournaments do ~1k per X attack in PvP because of how more people have rare items in kDnF. In DFO PvP, Lightsabre Blademasters deal only around 400 or less per hit.

10-25-2009   #50 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu

If I remembered correctly, before the OB, about a month and a week ago...something of that sort, I was doing 2k~5k with Magic Missile. With only around 12k HP. Though, I had 50k+ or something of that sort in kDnF.

Not to mention that the Exorcist did only the spinning scythe + launch + home run sort of combo and killed the enemy.

It takes a buff circle, pet dark dog to ensnare, spinning scythe, launch + hit, + 5 other skills to take anyone from 80% HP to 0.

10-25-2009   #51 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

something's up if you're getting pummeled one skill after another.

Be it you're wearing heavy/plate armor that reduces speed, underleveled/underquest (for the movement speed items), or simply you aren't reacting fast enough to see attacks coming.

Honestly though, major population of DFO is straight forward. They'll tend to repeat the same damn tactics until you think you're playing against a replay dummy in a fighting game.

10-27-2009   #52 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
something's up if you're getting pummeled one skill after another.
If I could be bothered to find the video of this exorcist raping the -censor- out of this Gunner, then you would see that once you're caught in it, if the combo is executed right, it's pretty much impossible to escape.

It just takes a -censor-load of MP to do it all.

10-27-2009   #53 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Already suffices.

Once you're caught in any combo, you can't escape, unless they miss, or you quick rebound / mage phase. Could be other ways you can get out of combos, but those are the 3 I know.

If you're in a corner with an exo above 30, you're likely screwed.

EDIT:

Did you mean this video? I just looked to the right of related videos and saw it from the video above...lol.

Last edited by RoflKnife; 10-27-2009 at 12:33 PM.

10-27-2009   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

It's not like the first hit of those combos are easy to land. Several classes have the ability to kill nearly kill off an opponent with one combo. Rangers can infinite, Lightsabre Blademasters can infinite, Launchers can combo using Sub Weapon Crusher in conjuction with their heavy firepower, Spitfires can trap people in exploding Blazing Bullets, Berserkers can infinite with Frenzy, Soul Benders can Ghost Slash/Kalla while Saya freezes, etc.

It's not like any of them are one-hit KOs or easy to land against an opponent who knows what he's doing.

10-27-2009   #55 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Okay, first video, Brawlers fight dirty, that Brawler waited for the damn Exorcist, wth.
Seriously though, many of the combos in that video looked EASILY dodged, to a point where I CAN DODGE THEM. The Mage (dunno what class) just stood there as the totem flew at her. If the characters were smart enough, they would know how to use grab-decision attacks to cancel super armor. THE BRAWLER USED SEISMIC PUNCH, OKAY? REALLY? MOTHERFRICKIN' SEISMIC PUNCH IN PVP AS A BRAWLER.

Video two, THIS LOOKED LIKE A COMBO DEMONSTRATION. The Gunner stood there to be killed.

10-27-2009   #56 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Spoiler!

10-27-2009   #57 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Nah. The one I'm thinking of was posted on the Nexon DFO forum. :x

10-27-2009   #58 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games

Was it from youtube? If not, then was it a tournament of some sort?

Also, MORE VIDEO DUMPS OF SHENANIGANS.

I did have one more, but youtube can't convert it for some reason, friggen bastards.

10-27-2009   #59 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Tournament from a completely different site. :x

10-27-2009   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

The AI is never that stupid when I'm there ;_;

Still, not as stupid as this guy: