ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Fandom

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-07-2009   #21 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
@ Sanichi, that's Fire and Dark witch, I think.
All witches tend to get Swatter and Wrap no matter what build. The witch wouldn't have broom spin so high with a Dark Build.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolWut
Ranger with insane equips.

What is this I don't even...

What in the name of...

Last edited by Sanichi; 10-07-2009 at 07:21 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-07-2009   #22 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

DAT LIGHTNING DANCE. DAT LIGHTNING DANCE. DAT LIGHTNING DANCE.

DOSE DISKS. DOSE DISKS. DOSE DISKS. DOSE DISKS. DOSE DISKS.

ffff, I'd like to see throw build in PvP. PvP map filled with bouncing disks and bombs, lololol.

10-07-2009   #23 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Strikers...? `-`

@Dot, there are scrubs who use throwing items in PvP all the time. ;-;

10-07-2009   #24 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Strikers are fun, lol.

and rofl@random items users.

10-08-2009   #25 (permalink)
Fireflies & Lightning Bug

Note is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the roughNote is a jewel in the rough
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolWut
Ranger with insane equips.

What is this I don't even...

are these videos have been fast forwarded.?

10-08-2009   #26 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

The Ranger video appears to be slightly fast forwarded, however, the Striker video is, definitely, on regular speed.

10-20-2009   #27 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

here's a quick video of Dani and I playing dnf with a necro in our party, lolbroken.

10-20-2009   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshLikeSnow

here's a quick video of Dani and I playing dnf with a necro in our party, lolbroken.
I'd say so. He out damages everyone by a large margin not to mention the absurd range and limited MP usage.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

10-20-2009   #29 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiegh
I'd say so. He out damages everyone by a large margin not to mention the absurd range and limited MP usage.
Necromancer's butlers are pretty OP. `-`

Rogues are pretty OP too.

or so i herd

10-20-2009   #30 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Thieves are more popular than gunners, therefore, under the law of MMO's, they become the new most popular OP'd class.

IN THE FUTURE: THIEF, OR GTFO.

Man, it's SOOOOO hard to balance MMO's.

10-20-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Thieves are more popular than gunners, therefore, under the law of MMO's, they become the new most popular OP'd class.

IN THE FUTURE: THIEF, OR GTFO.

Man, it's SOOOOO hard to balance MMO's.
This.

And so continues the class conflict >_>

10-20-2009   #32 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

lol, i'll upload a video of my necro later, might be kind of boring since all you see is butler (until level 35 anyways)..
they eat mp like crazy, only reason why the necro in our party had half remaining was because he was level 3x that time, doing vestibule king's with us.

10-20-2009   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online

Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane

@ dot. I'm making a new brawler with full throwing build. i have the build already set in my mind and some fun combo's ready heh. its gonna be even more lol tastic than before

BYUU BYUU!~

Last edited by Byuu; 10-21-2009 at 01:39 AM.

10-21-2009   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshLikeSnow
lol, i'll upload a video of my necro later, might be kind of boring since all you see is butler (until level 35 anyways)..
they eat mp like crazy, only reason why the necro in our party had half remaining was because he was level 3x that time, doing vestibule king's with us.
Sounds like the easiest way to beat a Necromancer is to outlast her then. I'll go for the Rogue. I'd actually try out the Kunoichi/Ninja if the class was out >_>

10-21-2009   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Verde can only hope to improve
Default look what i found

rogues, can't wait till they get nerfed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhCMzSXkoRE

10-21-2009   #36 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

fix'd

10-21-2009   #37 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

lol, did I see an air grab?

Hit stun can be countered with hit recovery equipment, and if you wear light armor with mastery, you have tons of that.

Personally, the thing I seem overpowered about Rogues are how many of their attacks seem to be usable in the air and moves fairly quickly. The damage may just be for testing purposes, otherwise, hopefully that's just countered with something like them having cloth armor mastery and low defenses.

Omg, it's that Brawler. yyyyy ;;

10-21-2009   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Rogues will probably get Leather, since that's the main equip type for physical characters that need attack speed.

The problem dealing with Rogues is that they seem to be masters of the air. All the previous characters had fairly limited options when they jump, with the Slayers only having Ashe Fork and their regular aerial attack (x3 if you have Aerial Chain Slash), Fighters with Air Walk and Tornado Kick (+ Air Steiner with Grapplers), Gunners with Aerial Fire, which is really only an extension of their regular attack, Priests with Phoenix Hammer, and only Witches with broomspin and their regular attack.
Where they all just have one skill that is an extension of their regular aerial attack animation (e.g. Aerial Fire, Air Walk, Air Steiner, Aerial Chain Slash) or a single attack that takes them down to the ground anyway (e.g. Ashe Fork, Broomspin), the Rogue has several Air vs Air skills. Not only that, but her 3 hit regular air attack works well as a standalone, unlike the Slayer's Aerial Chain Slash.

But also from what I see, Rogues lack good ground zoning skills. That Rogue was only able to start a combo from the air or with her regular melee attack. That means a good Slayer or Priest could destroy a Rogue if they can stay on the ground.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 10-21-2009 at 02:15 PM.

10-21-2009   #39 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verde
rogues, can't wait till they get nerfed
Going to take a while since they actually got buffed...

10-21-2009   #40 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

If what Shadow5YA says is true, a good physical Exorcist (RK, shut up, I know what you're going to say, we heard it already) or a well-timed Super Armor on Strikers will be able to knock Rogues out of the sky, since they don't seem to have grabs nor any super armor skills.