ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Fandom

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-17-2009   #1 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shadow Touch. ._.

Anybody else obtain it? I'm guessing it's a rare item. :P

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-17-2009   #2 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Only decent thing about it is the +15 mp regen.
And the m.def... Not like mdef matters that much imo.

Also, is shadow res. even needed at such a low level? o_o

09-17-2009   #3 (permalink)
Jon
Games
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda
Only decent thing about it is the +15 mp regen.
And the m.def... Not like mdef matters that much imo.

Also, is shadow res. even needed at such a low level? o_o
I don't know, I honestly know nothing about the game. The magic defense amazed me, but I guess it doesn't matter like it doesn't matter in Trickster Online.

How lame. D:

09-17-2009   #4 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vith
I don't know, I honestly know nothing about the game. The magic defense amazed me, but I guess it doesn't matter like it doesn't matter in Trickster Online.

How lame. D:
Trippy isn't it.

--Frenchbread is

09-17-2009   #5 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice

+1k mdef is like +50 pdef.

Once we can get back on, I'm going to take a screenie of my Judgement, and see who's level 6 equipment is better.

09-17-2009   #6 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Colour looks off to me, but looks like a purple rare item. (Rarity in power and rareness from lowest to highest.... White, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink, Orange and Red...reminds me a lot of WoW's rarity system. Green is set, purple is already a really amazing item, god knows broken your character will be if you get a hold of a pink, orange, or red.)

Magic defense does matter, especially against bosses that hit with magic. They usually hit like a friggen truck. Nifty in PvP too.

09-17-2009   #7 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
Colour looks off to me, but looks like a purple rare item. (Rarity in power and rareness from lowest to highest.... White, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink, Orange and Red...reminds me a lot of WoW's rarity system. Green is set, purple is already a really amazing item, god knows broken your character will be if you get a hold of a pink, orange, or red.)

Magic defense does matter, especially against bosses that hit with magic. They usually hit like a friggen truck. Nifty in PvP too.
Wouldn't really matter THAT much in pvp, unless it was real high.

In dungeons... Most magic has them circles on the ground.

09-17-2009   #8 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

Me and Amanda were fighting bish red mage sister. wateva her name is.. Q__Q fire balls toasted us on Kings mode. well.. toasted Amanda LOL;;

09-17-2009   #9 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea
Me and Amanda were fighting bish red mage sister. wateva her name is.. Q__Q fire balls toasted us on Kings mode. well.. toasted Amanda LOL;;
...I was lagging.
And and... I was charging into her 'cuz I thought I could take hits 'cuz for some reason I thought fire talismans would make me pro against her.
.....and and, them frost jack..potion things to do more damage to her.

ALL valid excuses..... OH AND, I HAD LIKE A 1.5K MDEF ACCESORY ON, IT DIDN'T HELP.

You guys so better buy that

09-17-2009   #10 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
Trippy isn't it.
It sucks, but that's the way things work I guess. :P

Quote:
+1k mdef is like +50 pdef.

Once we can get back on, I'm going to take a screenie of my Judgement, and see who's level 6 equipment is better.
Have fun, because my stuff sucks. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife

Oh, thanks man. It helped me to understand the way items are rated, so I gave you positive reputation.

09-17-2009   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

TraderJoe will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cleveritis
Class: Meister
Level: 88/26
Guild: FrenchBread

I like how when you start the game it gives you a ring and it says "Magic Defense +85" and then "Magic Defense does not apply".

09-17-2009   #12 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Rarity:
The frequency with which you will find these items in Arad
White – Common (items that can be found all over Arad)
Light Blue – Un-common (items that are slightly more difficult to find)
Purple – Rare (items that you come across infrequently)
Green – Legacy (similar to Rare items but usually comes with better stat boosts)
Magenta – Unique (extremely rare items)

Last edited by Amanda; 09-17-2009 at 06:04 PM.

09-17-2009   #13 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Rarity:
The frequency with which you will find these items in Arad
White Common (items that can be found all over Arad)
Light Blue Un-common (items that are slightly more difficult to find)
Purple Rare (items that you come across infrequently)
Green Legacy (similar to Rare items but usually comes with better stat boosts)
Magenta Unique (extremely rare items)
That helped me to understand them even better, +rep goes to you as well.

09-17-2009   #14 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Quote:
That helped me to understand them even better, +rep goes to you as well.
Going to the official website, clicking game guide, then items, makes me pro.

Also, by doing that, I know that I'm going to make my fighter into a grappler, and my gunner into a Ranger 8D

Already love using suplex with fighter, and love using my revolver and flying around owning monsturs without being hit<3

09-17-2009   #15 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Quote:
I didn't realize you knew how to read.

09-17-2009   #16 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho
I didn't realize you knew how to read.
Just because Italian Lesbian Lolicons are like, one of the most hottest things around, doesn't mean they're stupid you know.

09-17-2009   #17 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:

Also, by doing that, I know that I'm going to make my fighter into a grappler, and my gunner into a Ranger 8D

Already love using suplex with fighter, and love using my revolver and flying around owning monsturs without being hit<3
I just owned myself, but I don't care. I suppose I should take the time to read the guide, but I'm too lazy.

Laziness never really does prove to be helpful, lol. :P

09-17-2009   #18 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Quote:
I just owned myself, but I don't care. I suppose I should take the time to read the guide, but I'm too lazy.

Laziness never really does prove to be helpful, lol. :P
Just bother reading the character guide, it has descriptions of what sub-classes do.

09-17-2009   #19 (permalink)
Jon
Games

Quote:
Just bother reading the character guide, it has descriptions of what sub-classes do.
Thank you very much for the suggestion, and I shall.

09-17-2009   #20 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Quote:
Thank you very much for the suggestion, and I shall.
Y'know, like.. 2 sentences may not be all that helpful on knowing which class to choose, but 'ey, there's youtube amirite.
btw, server seems to be up, I jsut clicked on gamestart and it updated something o-o

I'l probly be on my gunner.. Maybe my fighter since she's closer to job changing.

80MB patch, cool itamz that are cheap prz?