ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-23-2011   #1 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light
Default FREE Skill Point Reset for ALL Characters!

Quote:
Greetings Dungeon Fighters,

On June 29, 2011, ALL characters created before the update will receive a FREE Lethe's Bell that resets all learned skill points!

The Lethe's bell resets all the skills you have learned thus far, and refunds all the skill points you have spent on them. Please note that Lethe's Bell needs to be removed from your mailbox in 7 days or it will disappear. And if unused, the Lethe's Bell will expire from your Inventory on July 7, 2011.

NOTE:
There are 2 expiration dates:
1. Mail Retention - the date at which point the Lethe's Bell will expire from the in-game mailbox.
2. Consumption Expiration - the date at which, if left unused, the Lethe's Bell will expire.

Play around with your Skill Points, and create the perfect Build!

- Arad High Council -
source: FREE Skill Point Reset for ALL Characters!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-26-2011   #2 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

Oh good, I actually needed one of these. Added points into full swing on my BM, when it doesn't suit my build ;;

06-26-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Hey, nothing wrong with Full Swing.

06-26-2011   #4 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

My BM is a dark/fire chaser user though :v

06-26-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Chasers that buff stength and critical hit for a skill with high physical % damage. Unless you have a tight SP budget, I don't see any conflicts right now.

06-26-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

J0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really niceJ0SH2 is just really nice

Hm, once that resets out i gotta mess around with my build to have double throw, taunt, and better mines.... HNNNNNNNNGH SP limits suck.

06-26-2011   #7 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

We're getting more SP from 2nd Impact though, aren't we? I think some of the skill SP costs were altered in 2nd Impact, or so I heard. Could mean more general builds are viable.

06-27-2011   #8 (permalink)
Orange
Games
4StoryACE OnlineAdventure Quest WorldsAge of Armor
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Faith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of lightFaith is a glorious beacon of light

Reason SP isn't as limited is because of the lvl 70 cap. You'll generally max a lot of skills around 60 and will have (usually) plenty to spare when you hit 70.

Oh right, and a lot of the initial skills you get have the sp req for skill up is dropped.

06-27-2011   #9 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith
Reason SP isn't as limited is because of the lvl 70 cap. You'll generally max a lot of skills around 60 and will have (usually) plenty to spare when you hit 70.

Oh right, and a lot of the initial skills you get have the sp req for skill up is dropped.
That's what I meant...