ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-11-2011   #1 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e
Default Express your devotion through the NPC Friendship System, become an expert with Prof.

Don’t be shy! Show your devotion to Arad and her residents and reap the benefits of the new Friendship System!

Develop your character and learn a Profession… and line your pockets doing it!

NPC Friendship System and Professions 101: a crash course on developing your character!

The NPC Friendship System is a new system where you can develop relationships with the different residents of Arad. By giving gifts to them, you’ll develop and strengthen your friendship, receiving special gifts in return!

Strengthening your friendships will also aid you when you start a Profession.

Let’s check out how to captivate and KEEP their hearts!

* What level should my character be?

All Dungeon Fighters interested in befriending an Arad resident must be at least level 20.

* What kind of gifts should I give them?

The residents of Arad aren’t particularly picky, and will accept most anything (except for quest items). They DO have different tastes, so make sure you’re giving a suitable gift. The more you give, the more gifts you’ll receive back, and your friendship will strengthen faster!

* What are the four levels of friendship?

There are four levels, as seen below:

* What’s the most important thing to know about making an Aradian like me?

Give! Give! Give! They LOVE gifts, so the more you give, the better. But be warned; they are often times moody… so on one day, Mintai may love Sleepy Clam Flesh, and on another, may throw it in your face!

* Out of sight…out of mind?

Sadly… yes. Aradians tend to be a little superficial, so if you ignore them for a long time, your friendship level decreases.

Miraginberries? Nope… that’s only Siusha. Goblin Phalanges perhaps? Only Grubeck seems to collect those…

Oh I know! Ryan Cokes!

Judging from her comments, it looks like Mintai likes my Ryan Cokes!

Mintai must really like my them, she just gave me a Magical Pearl in return!

Note:

!! Collect Magical Pearls from Arad’s residents as they’re needed for Professions.

Bestow a gift to your favorite Aradian every day and win their hearts!

Read on to learn more about Professions!

At level 60, quests can be completed to learn one of the 4 Professions: Enchanting, Alchemy, Disassembly, and Animation. Hone your skills as an expert in your field, and offer your services to other Dungeon Fighters… for a fee of course!

If you want to learn a Profession, check out the guide below:

* What are the 4 Professions?

Enchanting, Alchemy, Disassembly, and Animation.

* Who should I see to start a Profession?

* What happens if I want to change Professions?

You can abandon a Profession and learn another by visiting the appropriate Trainer. But be fair warned, if you change your Profession, your old Profession level will not carry over, and the new Profession must be learned and leveled.

Express your devotion through the NPC Friendship System, become an expert with Professions!

Last edited by Sandrie; 04-12-2011 at 02:42 PM. Reason: finally fixed the stupid images...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.