ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Announcements

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-14-2009   #1 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru
Default [UPDATE] Trade Channel down until further notice

Trade Channel (Channel 6) Down

As many of you are aware, several channels have been going down this past week. Howerver the one that seems to be crashing most often is the Trade channel. Given that these crashes may cause players to lose items, we are going to keep the Trade channel down until we can identify the issues that are causing the problem. We will be keeping the remaining channels up and will continue to monitor them. Even with the Trade channel down, other channel restarts may be necessary until we can eliminate the issue which is affecting all servers to some degree.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience, and can tell you that fixing this issue is our top priority.

- The Nexon Team -

Dungeon Fighter Online – Taking the arcade fight online

RIP Trade Channel. We knew you well.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-14-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Lacerta is on a distinguished road
Class: Fiona / Evie / Lann
Level: 22 / 27 / 21

That's probably what happened to my friend when I sent him some money to buy me avatars, and the NX was spent, tokens were gone, and avatars were not there. (Wasn't on Trade Channel, but the channel we were on semi-crashed)

Seems like their server upgrade did more harm than good. Not surprised considering the past times they have tried server upgrades though.

12-14-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

Not to be a total ******* to Nexon-- even though that's pretty much what it's going to be...

I'm amazed that despite this being a player to player connection type game that Nexon can't even handle the small section of the game they have a server for. Hell, they still haven't fixed it so you can get into PvP 100% of the time, instead of disconnecting you. All they need to do is correctly navigate a player from one server to another for that and it still fails.

I know tech problems are annoying to pinpoint and what not but this being my first game under Nexon's supervision, I can tell you that I am by no means impressed-- rather, I find them to be in my top 5 worst companies now.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."

12-14-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

I suppose this is the result of autonomy. On one hand, you could have a great and benevolent distributor. On the other extreme, you get Nexon America.

If only Nexon America was like Nexon Korea...

At least Nexon made me appreciate ijji more for their timely maintenances and content updates to Lunia. I kind of feel bad now for all the heckling I did back then.

12-14-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
I suppose this is the result of autonomy. On one hand, you could have a great and benevolent distributor. On the other extreme, you get Nexon America.

If only Nexon America was like Nexon Korea...

At least Nexon made me appreciate ijji more for their timely maintenances and content updates to Lunia. I kind of feel bad now for all the heckling I did back then.
It's true, if I didn't lag in Lunia, I would actually be sort of impressed by ijji's abilities as a company. Alas, my lag makes no sense and thus makes me hate ijji heh heh.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."