Dungeon Fighter Online Game Server Update
Dungeon Fighter Online will be undergoing a client update on 11/19/09. This update will affect all game servers and will last approximately 5 hours. The DFO website will not be affected during this time.
Time: Thursday November 19th at 12AM PST to 5AM PST.
- New avatars! Some of the 1st Series avatars have been removed and the 2nd Series of avatars has been added!
- Fixed a crash related to equipping the following level 40 set items. These items can now be safely equipped:
- Conjuring Tempest Shoulder
- Conjuring Tempest Belt
- Conjuring Tempest Boots
- Platanic Combatant Belt
- Platanic Combatant Shoulder
- Platanic Combatant Boots
- Arti Marpissa Belt
- Arti Marpissa Boots
- Arti Marpissa Shoulder
- Musing Regalia Mantle
- Musing Regalia Sash
- Musing Regalia Shoes
- Block User option now also blocks you from seeing their chat bubbles.
- Avatar bonus now properly displays on the rewards screen after clearing a dungeon if you are wearing avatar items.
- Fixed a crash when trying to discard an item that is being disassembled
- Personal Shops can now have names longer than 4 letters
- Corruption on the pots progress bars has been fixed
- Changed the PVP arena type “Individual” to “Brawl”
- When setting up a Personal Shop, the button named have been changed from “Deposit” and “Withdraw” to “Add” and “Remove”
- The message when completing the first Tutorial mission no longer reads "You have received a New Epic Quests".
It now properly reads "You have received a New Epic Quest"
- The Character creation screen no longer references the “Male Gunner”, but now simply says “Gunner”
- The dungeon “Frost Mirkwood” is now properly named “Mirkwood Frost” on the dungeon map.
- The onscreen tutorial text now properly points to Lorien Forest rather than just “Lorien”
- The Item shop welcome message now properly reads “Welcome to the DFO Item Shop”
- The title item “Kanna’s Slave” now properly reads “Canna’s Slave”
- Purchasing the Arad Trading License now properly displays that you are only buying 1
Please note that maintenance time is subject to change and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience.
- Arad High Council -