ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Announcements

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-28-2009   #1 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dungeon Fighter Online Game Client Update

Dungeon Fighter Online will be going through a client update on Thursday, Oct. 29th.

This maintenance will affect all game servers and will last approximately 3 hours.

The DFO website will not be affected during this time.

Maintenance Details:
- Time: Thursday, Oct. 29th at 12AM (midnight) PDT to Thursday, Oct. 29th at 3AM PDT
- Change List:
- Server maintenance
- Minor bug fixes

Please note that maintenance time is subject to change and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience.

- Arad High Council -

Last edited by Kudaranai; 10-29-2009 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Don't quote announcements

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-29-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Shadow5YA has disabled reputation
IGN: ColdShadow
Class: Yuki lu_yuki

Holy crap we get new co-- oh, false alarm.

10-29-2009   #3 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

look more like a maintenance than an update

big difference D:

10-29-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

It's an avatar item update. My game is patching right now, and I see a lot of avatar files.

10-29-2009   #5 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of

no noticeable difference, probably a pre-patch

10-29-2009   #6 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Nexon's just trolling/milking us now. Already confirmed that there was a large amount of avatars in this "client update". There was already a lot of other content before this update that wasn't released, like Female Gunner. Update at 1.5x speed pl0x.

10-29-2009   #7 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Update made McAfee go crazy and now I have to re-install. Did the same thing with Valkyrie Sky too.

FFFFFFFFFFFFF

10-29-2009   #8 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

>McAfee

Next update is November 3rd guys, get your hopes up there. > >"

10-29-2009   #9 (permalink)
8-bit
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Mega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond reputeMega has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: MegaBoy740
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Heh if they increase the level cap to make it easier to level I might come back~

10-29-2009   #10 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

zzz, McAfee.

Re-installed my DFO, tried to fix it and the second I turn McAfee back on to try to allow DFO, it deletes my entire thingy again. Re-installing again.

10-29-2009   #11 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special

i wonder why some people are having this virus problem.

worked fine with me.

10-29-2009   #12 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Because some antiviruses can't tell what a false positive is from the real thing. But still... McAfee is horrible. Go get Avira or something. It's free and less horrible. Granted I still had to add DFO to the exceptions list, but it hasn't said anything since I did.

I wouldn't mind avatar additions if they added GOOD priest ones. And took out the fugly hats. >_>

10-29-2009   #13 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Stop using that piece of shit McAfee =<

And wat, Nov 3rd for next update? Source pl0x.

10-29-2009   #14 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special

oh i use AVG, its pretty reliant.

10-29-2009   #15 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
oh i use AVG, its pretty reliant.
Oh, they fixed it? It used to bug the shit out of me about Arad being a trojan.

On a related note, some paranoid freak reported the DnF sites and stuff as trojans and then Firefox gave you this WARNING DANGER sign every time you tried to enter. FFFF

10-29-2009   #16 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

Trick or Treat in Arad event page.
Event ends November 3rd. You need to do a maintenance to remove event stuff, so doesn't that mean you might as well add some things?

10-29-2009   #17 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special

oh u got ur hopes up :>

10-29-2009   #18 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Every other games does it. `-`
That's how I usually guess Ntreev's next update, since they usually have events.

10-29-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
Trick or Treat in Arad event page.
Event ends November 3rd. You need to do a maintenance to remove event stuff, so doesn't that mean you might as well add some things?
Nexon might just decide to add only the avatar stuff and still leave out the other things our client is already pre-patched for >_>

10-29-2009   #20 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

You guys just asked for update, you never specified what would be updated, now did you? <: