ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Announcements

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-22-2009   #1 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub
Default Greetings from Lady Arad of the Arad High Council

Greetings Dungeon Fighters,

This is Lady Arad of the Arad High Council and I want to say thank you for making Dungeon Fighter Online such a big success! We’re truly humbled by how well DFO has been received thus far, and we wouldn’t be here without your enthusiasm and continued support. As a member of the production team for Dungeon Fighter Online, I’d like to take this opportunity to answer some recent forum questions regarding the game’s features, its design and its future direction. We’re very much hoping to make this a regular feature on our forums, so come back often!

Level Cap, Experience Curve, and Game Content

Oneof the big issues on the forums is the difference in experience curve between DFO and other versions of the game. The experience curve for DFO is indeed higher than the Korean or Japanese version. That being said, we are in a continual process of finding the right experience curve for DFO. And as we add more content, the leveling will be adjusted accordingly.

Server Stability and Latency

Some of you have experienced lag while in Dungeons and Arenas, or had to try multiple times to even connect to the Arena Channel. We know that this is extremely frustrating. Let me start by explaining why this is happening.

Dungeon Fighter Online’s online components are designed to work on a Peer-to-Peer network. What we are trying to do is craft a Peer-to-Peer solution that will minimize lag AND allow everyone to play together. As you may have noticed, server channels are designated as either West or East. Players in western regions such as California or Vancouver BC are encouraged to play on Westchannels. Likewise, players connecting from the east coast should play on East channels. We also introduced a connection stability meter that allows players to see with whom they have the strongest Peer-to-Peer connections, and therefore allow them to build their Party and Arena games more efficiently.

These are only the first steps of many as we try to confront this issue. Among other options on the table is diversifying our sever network geographically, with physical servers placed at various points throughout the US and Canada. We are working fervently toward a resolution. More updates will be forthcoming.

Hit Rates

Thehit rate in DFO is no different from other versions.

Hackers and Spammers

Hackersand spammers are not taken lightly! We understand how bothersome they can be, as they impede players from forming and finding parties, buying and selling items,and more. We are upgrading our security system, and bringing in more resources;we are currently testing a solution that will be implemented in-game shortly.We also know players would like the ability to ignore spammers. We’re actively working on implementing that for DFO.

More Coming Soon!

We’re already working on future content for DFO. Guild system, Entourage (Mentorship) system, and additional character classes are coming your way! When we are closer to releasing these features, we’ll definitely share more details. Withrespect to the immediate future, we are hosting a Halloween event, so watch for that in game and on our website.

I hope we answered a few of your questions. As the life of Dungeon Fighter Online depends on you, the community, please continue to provide your valuable feedback via the forums. Even if we can’t always answer, we’re definitely listening. Again, thank you for all of your support during this monumental time! Fight on, Brave Warriors!

-Lady Arad -

Nexon Forums - Greetings from Lady Arad of the Arad High Council

EXP RATES! Maybe by the time I hit 39, I won't have to grind the grind that iFarted and Gaiety are grinding right now. `-`

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-22-2009   #2 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

What they really mean by "we are working on it" is "hahaha we've got all the files already from the other versions. we're just not giving it to you yet. hahahahahahaha". >_>

PRIEST PATCH PLZ PLZ PLZ

10-22-2009   #3 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Like the female gunners stuff...

10-22-2009   #4 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

I slammed my knee into my desk, then accidentally whacked my tired arm into the bookcase next to me upon reading LEVEL CAP, EXPERIENCE CURVE...

and Hit Rates, I just went "seriously?"

Guilds was listed first. DOES THAT MEAN COMING SOON?

10-23-2009   #5 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

"Answers are coming"

10-23-2009   #6 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
and Hit Rates, I just went "seriously?"
Its true, hitrates are the same in dfo as they are in dnf atleast.
Also, new classes? Do want female gunners and thieves

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

10-23-2009   #7 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
PRIEST PATCH PLZ PLZ PLZ
yes plz .