ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Announcements

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-30-2009   #21 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Dagurasu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Dagurasu
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 11X
Guild: FrenchBread

Except it's not. I can go play on Arad and pay $21 USD for a reset there! Ha!

Still so expensive. :C

Dagurasu - 11X - Guardian

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-30-2009   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Lacerta is on a distinguished road
Class: Fiona / Evie / Lann
Level: 22 / 27 / 21

Well, nothing's locked in place (despite them dropping hints that it was + price conversions being more or less the same price as JP) for now so we'll just have to see come October

Also $21? I thought SP Reset was 2560

09-30-2009   #23 (permalink)
PROBATIONAL EVENTS TEAM
Special
Games
Eden Eternal

Shinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really niceShinkirou is just really nice
IGN: Shinkky/Magenta
Class: WILLDRIVER. to_cardmaster
Level: ...
Guild: SOSBrigade

oh god, 4.5k for 10 coins? ...

09-30-2009   #24 (permalink)
Everywhere to me
Special
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook Fan

Naps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud ofNaps has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Naps Send a message via Skype™ to Naps

and here i thought ijji prices were ridiculous

09-30-2009   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart

Well, I don't think cash shop equips'll be all that game breaking, from what I've heard here, but the items sound really overpriced so far. Especially the skill reset. I really need one, too...

09-30-2009   #26 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

With the Skill Reset, I hear that it resets ALL of your current skills. This would explain the reason as to why it's expensive.

09-30-2009   #27 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Dagurasu is on a distinguished road
IGN: Dagurasu
Class: Guardian lt_guardian
Level: 11X
Guild: FrenchBread

"ALL" your skills?

...Why would I buy a reset that only resets SOME of my skills? And if you mean for all of your characters, I doubt it.

Dagurasu - 11X - Guardian

09-30-2009   #28 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

It's probably just the average MMO skill reset, it clears out any SP you spent on skills back into your SP pool, giving you a completely fresh start, as opposed to Trickster's (only one I know that does this) which can choose from clearing one skill to clearing all skills.

09-30-2009   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Grammaton is on a distinguished road
IGN: SynysterJ/BleedingJ
Class: Asura/Berserker
Level: 3X/2X
Guild: None

Twenty....five....dollars...FOR A FECKING STAT RESET?
Well, shit bricks!
Man...never thought I'd ever say I miss LaTale's cash shop....

10-01-2009   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

According to the nexon forums, someone found this lurking in the game files:

Quote:
/tutorialtip_contents_26>The Dungeon Fighter Package is a premium service that offers you \nthe chance to enjoy Dungeon Fighter Online to its full potential.\n
\n- Exclusive Items: Lemy's Touch, Owl\n- Additional Fatigue Bonus\n- Additional Token bonuses are charged on a daily basis

10-01-2009   #31 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute

NICE ADVERTISING.
orz

10-01-2009   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

From the same person, I haven't bothered looking into the game files to verify (though enough people stream it over the internet I should just look at one of their streams):

Quote:
exp items are mentioned at least 3 times in the "premiumlist", as is "[expire time] 1189198800 [unlimit fatigue]". Two weeks worth of unlimited fatigue. There are also gold bonuses and inventory limit increasers (this may be for the storage chest, but I don't see anything specifying that).

10-01-2009   #33 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

if that wasn't in foreign versions, this is too gamebreaking, etc.

10-01-2009   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Well just by the descriptions it sounds like they're trying to take special limited events or PC cafe bonuses, etc and make them available all the time.

Korea had event last month that had fatigue pots, but they only restored 6 points per use >_>

10-08-2009   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart

And the skill reset is officially $25.

10-08-2009   #36 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

I cried.
Someone ;;

10-08-2009   #37 (permalink)
Belieb!
Games
Bloodline ChampionsLeague of LegendsRift: Planes of TelaraS4 League

JustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to beholdJustinBieber is a splendid one to behold
IGN: coolbeans
Class: boss lt_gunslinger
Level: ∞
Guild: kool kids klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinehart
And the skill reset is officially $25.
$21 In Japan.
$12 In Korea.

10-26-2009   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Squeatsz is on a distinguished road

Quick question on the skill reset?
Reading the description I've read that "it lets you forget the past and all to even your very own existence". So my question to that is that does that mean its even a sub class reset or just skills but you keep your current sub class?

10-26-2009   #39 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games

It keeps your sub-class and just resets the skills you have.

Never rely on the description. Some of it is just random sometimes.

10-26-2009   #40 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Squeatsz is on a distinguished road

Ok, thats good to know, with being in college to me it would be worth 25$ if i could reset my subclass on my gunner without have to remake a new one. launcher seems cool but i really want to be a Ranger now. Lucky my toon is only 19, but i don't have the words great amount of time just to be replaying/re rolling toons. Guess i'll have to just re roll the dude and catch up asap.

Thanks for the info.