ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dungeon Fighter > Dungeon Fighter Announcements

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-21-2009   #1 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie
Post Open Beta Launch Event! Advance to a Sub-Class and Win!

Create a new character > Advance to a sub-class > Get prizes!

Dungeon Fighter Online launches it's Open Beta on September 22nd at 10 am PDT and we want to celebrate by gifting YOU!

First of all, during the first weekend of our Open Beta (September 26th and 27th) the daily Life Token allotment for all characters will be increased to 3, up from 1. Keep in mind that this is not cumulative; see Dungeons section of the Game Guide for details). Tackle those challenging dungeons knowing that if you fall, you will have more opportunities to revive and continue playing.

Now, if you create a new character during our Open Beta period, you have even more opportunities to win:

1. Take your brand new character all the way to Level 18 AND complete a sub-class quest series to win 20 Life Tokens.

Only ONE prize per account. You will be able to choose which of your characters receives your prize.

2. The top ten hightest level characters at the end of the Open Beta period will each win a prize package that includes:

- 5 DFO Figurines, featuring each of the five character classes
- 1 DFO T-shirt
- $25 NX Cash Card (worth 25,000 NXC in game)

Ties will be broken by amount of experience. Only ONE prize package per account.

For complete Rules and Regulations click HERE. The Open Beta Launch Event ends at 10 am PDT on September 28th, so don't miss out on rewards aplenty.

Fight on, brave warriors! Your efforts will keep Arad safe!

- Arad High Council -

Dungeon Fighter Online – Taking the arcade fight online

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-21-2009   #2 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

1. Not cumulative life tokens is annoying.
2. Pre-beta people basically won. >_>
Especially cause of the fatigue system. Even hardcore grinders probably won't be able to catch up.

Where's the exp events? ._.

09-21-2009   #3 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Especially cause of the fatigue system. Even hardcore grinders probably won't be able to catch up.

I'm thinking you have to make a new character even if you were in early access beta to participate in this event.

I'd go for it since I want the enxon cash, but they'd be mailing that to me.

My mom sees stuff for video games in the mail, she'l kill me

09-21-2009   #4 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineLeague of LegendsLuniaTrickster Online

Yumidesu has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu
IGN: Amiez
Level: Bronze League
Guild: Titans
Xfire: pandaamy

^Yep.

Once OB starts, the person that creates a new character when OB is first opened and gets to the highest level, or gets the highest amount of experience during OB, gets that prize. Q_Q

09-21-2009   #5 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Can't higher level chars invite lower level ones to a higher dungeon (I think I read that somewhere. Or maybe someone said it in game.)? It'd still make leveling easier for people with higher levels or people with high level friends.

09-21-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Lacerta is on a distinguished road
Class: Fiona / Evie / Lann
Level: 22 / 27 / 21

Quote:
Can't higher level chars invite lower level ones to a higher dungeon (I think I read that somewhere. Or maybe someone said it in game.)? It'd still make leveling easier for people with higher levels or people with high level friends.
If the monsters are too high you only get ~2 exp per kill in a party.

The high level could probably run them through all of the newbie dungeons to get them to that point faster though.

09-21-2009   #7 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -

Quests often give better exp than just grinding the dungeons.

09-21-2009   #8 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Send a message via ICQ to Yumidesu Send a message via AIM to Yumidesu Send a message via MSN to Yumidesu Send a message via Yahoo to Yumidesu Send a message via Skype™ to Yumidesu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpecial
Quests often give better exp than just grinding the dungeons.
Only if you're running the Dungeon and doing the quests.

The most EXP I've gotten from a single quest is like 12k? I think. While Master's/King's on Dragonoid Nest and Puppet Museum gave like 15k+

09-21-2009   #9 (permalink)
Discuss.
Games
League of LegendsAionAlliance of Valiant ArmsBloodline Champions
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM Award

Xpecial has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Xpecial
IGN: Xpec
Class: Dainn lu_dainn
Level: -
Guild: -

Not when you stack multiple quests.

But usually your quest would include the dungeon that gives pretty decent exp for you anyways.

09-21-2009   #10 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko
Only if you're running the Dungeon and doing the quests.

The most EXP I've gotten from a single quest is like 12k? I think. While Master's/King's on Dragonoid Nest and Puppet Museum gave like 15k+
Some quests give out 20k+ exps..

09-21-2009   #11 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games

/forum/dungeon-fight...evels-fml.html would like a word with you. :/

I wasn't as bad off as he was, but I read that odd levels, you'll probably run out of quests. In which case, having a higher leveled friend to bring you to a higher dungeon will net you increased exp per fatigue.

09-21-2009   #12 (permalink)
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

MORAL OF THIS STORY:
Dungeon Fighters expects you to fail at attempting the question some million-odd times before completing it as a valid excuse for you to grind that dungeon over and over.

09-22-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Lacerta is on a distinguished road
Class: Fiona / Evie / Lann
Level: 22 / 27 / 21

Well yeah, considering for some odd reason, our EXP requirements are 2x what they are supposed to be in the other versions.

Though having a higher leveled friend drag you into a higher leveled dungeon will not really give you better EXP per fatigue, the EXP you get is relative to your level compared to the monster's.

Lv21 in say, Floating Castle or Vestibule of Darkness gets much less exp than doing Golem Tower. Though Vestibule of Darkness would only be slightly lower than Golem, since it is the next dungeon after.

09-22-2009   #14 (permalink)
You're my prince... =)
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho
Some quests give out 20k+ exps..
Can't think of any. Then again, only Lv18. x.x;

09-22-2009   #15 (permalink)
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

A high leveled friend can just do king's of every dungeon with you so you get a bit more exp, while doing the quests.

09-22-2009   #16 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:

Leech /o/
Like Amanda said. This is so, so pro-leeching.
All you have to do is right before beating the dungeon leave the boss for them or just die.

--Frenchbread is