LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-09-2008   #1 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold
Default [K-Drama] One Fine Day

Alternative Title: 어느 멋진 날
Genre: Romance
Film Date: May, 2006
Korea Casts:
Ahn Yeon Hong, Gong Yoo, Jung Dong Hwan, Lee Eon Jeong, Lee Yeon Hee, Nam Goong Min, Sung Yu Ri, Woo Hee Jin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Description:

After Seo Haneul (Sung Yuri) lost her mother in a fire, she was later adopted by a wealthy family and experienced a life of many twists and turns. Seo Gun's father had married an unwed mother, thus making Seo Haneul his sister in the eyes of the law. Upon the death of their parents, Seo Gun (Gong Yoo) is taken to grow up in Australia where he lives the life of a gangster and fake marriages. Upon using Haneul to extort money, Seo Gun and Haneul slowly fall in love with each other.

Opinion: I am really liking all the Gong Yoo dramas i've watched so far. This one is no different. I love the plot and watching the main characters struggle with reality, love, and sorrow. The flashbacks of them as kids is really cute too. The ending is nice as well. It's not as sad as A Love To Kill, so don't be afraid to watch it through till the end. Although at some points some of the characters will seem to be a bunch of bastards.. they really arent... a lot of people have a hard time communicating what they feel and by holding it inside... it makes it more painful for yourself. So if you got time after watching the other ones i've posted, add this one to your list!

Episodes can be found here: One Fine Day | Watch One Fine Day Korean Drama Online

Music Links (Some of my favorite songs from the OST)

Jang Hye Jin Noon Mool Ee Get Jyo - FREE MP3 Stream - Listen on IMEEM Music

Loveholic- one fine day OST If there's you - FREE MP3 Stream - Listen on IMEEM Music

My Aunt Mary (Feat. Ji Sun) uri sarang hajima - FREE MP3 Stream - Listen on IMEEM Music

loveholic Only You - FREE MP3 Stream - Listen on IMEEM Music [This is a Ballad version of IF theres You]

Other songs from the OST

Loveholic Saranghae SarangHal Soo OpSuelManKeum - FREE MP3 Stream - Listen on IMEEM Music

Lee Seung Yul Ee yoo - FREE MP3 Stream - Listen on IMEEM Music

Last edited by Tea; 09-09-2008 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Forgot the place to find the episodes

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-09-2008   #2 (permalink)
<3

Genchou is on a distinguished road

It sounds pretty good. I'll have to check it out sometime.