LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-26-2008   #1 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold
Default [K-Drama] Hello My Teacher

Alternative Title: 건빵선생과 별사탕 / Geon-bbang-seon-saeng-kwa Byeol-sa-tang / Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy
Genre: Drama, Romance , School, Health, Human
Film Date: April, 2005
Episodes: 16
Korea Casts:
Choi Yeo Jin, Gong Hyo Jin, Gong Yoo, Kim Da Hyun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Description

Na Bori (Gong Hyo Jin) is a 25 year old woman who desperately wants to be a teacher at the high school she was kicked out of due misunderstanding with her teachers over injuring a group of male classmates. After getting her GED, she rejects job offers from other high schools and works on becoming a teacher at her old high school so she could work side by side with her high school love interest, the art teacher Ji Hyun Woo (Kim Da Hyun). However, the only thing that enables her to get the coveted job is by signing a contract to essentially babysit Park Tae In (Gong Yoo), a troublemaker who attends the same high school. Tae In, a lonely youth, quickly becomes the "jjang", or "king" of the high school, and enjoys playing mean tricks on Bori whose easygoing personality attracts the majority of her students. Noh Jemma (Choi Yeo Jin) is jealous of the relationship between Bori and Tae In, and goes out of her way to get Bori kicked out but she's not the only one against them...
Episodes can be found here: Hello My Teacher | Watch Hello My Teacher Korean Drama Online

Opinion: I loved this series. -1. Because Gong Yoo is in it. -2. Because there is comedy of a rowdy student and a want-to-be teacher and the deep relationship they grow for one another despite all the heartache and hardships they have to endure. The ending is cute and they sum everything up very quickly though at the end. I would have liked a second season where they went further into their lives with twists n turns thrown into their way. But the struggle of finding acceptance from their families and coming to terms with reality can be tough which i understand having family like that as well.

random screencap from the show

Last edited by Tea; 08-26-2008 at 04:16 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-26-2008   #2 (permalink)
<3

Genchou is on a distinguished road

Aw, it sounds really good. /Adds to list on dramas to watch.

08-27-2008   #3 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

yeah, the beginning has some funny scenes that don't even make sense.. like the exaggerated fighting and face kicking LOL;;

08-29-2008   #4 (permalink)
Vinyl Side Up

AurorasParadox has disabled reputation

Looks interesting... I'll add it to my "To-watch list"

09-10-2008   #5 (permalink)
Ami
/gg FTW! Moogler

Ami is an unknown quantity at this point

I watched it till episode 4, I think. Quite interesting to watch. :3