08-18-2008   #1 (permalink)
Vinyl Side Up

AurorasParadox has disabled reputation
Default [K-Drama] Coffee Prince

Genre
: Romance, Comedy

Quote:
Synopsis
The life of Go Eun Chan (Yoon Eun Hye) is not easy; she works many jobs to pay off debts and even gave up her feminine image. Choi Han Kyul (Gong Yoo) is the heir of a big food company, but his grandmother wants him to settle down, so she arranged many dates for him. After Eun Chan bumped into Han Kyul and was mistaken for a boy, Han Kyul decided to hire Eun Chan to be his gay lover in order to avoid the arranged dates. Desperately in need of money, Eun Chan had no choice but to accept. Han Kyul's grandmother also made Han Kyul in charge of a filthy coffee shop in danger of being bankrupt. Eun Chan begged to work at the coffee shop, and not long after, feelings start to spark, except, how would Han Kyul accept his "homosexuality"?
(The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince - DramaWiki)
Can be found @: The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince | Watch The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince Korean Drama Online

Spoiler!

My Ratings:

Another one of those rare k-dramas that I've recently watched and like.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-18-2008   #2 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

I really enjoyed this one. The story slowed down and dragged out towards the end, but that's how most K-dramas go. Really funny if you're into gender-bender plot twists.

4 stars for me as well :3

08-19-2008   #3 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

aww i like it so far, Gong Yoo is kinda cute after watching him for awhile. Although i am picky since i don't like a lot of asian guys, but i have my select few. XD He reminds me a lil bit of Kibum from Super Junior... just a slightly older version of him.

08-19-2008   #4 (permalink)
<3

Genchou is on a distinguished road

I've heard a lot of positive reviews for this drama.... I'll definitely watch it. ;o;

08-21-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Kokoro is on a distinguished road

Coffee Prince~ <3 Yoon Eun Hye actually looks like she could be a guy unlike other crossdressing dramas where it's so obvious the girl is a girl *coughHanaKimoJdramacough* Yeah, I also found that it dragged from ep.12 onwards but overall I thought the drama and humour was well-balanced. Kim Dong Wook was really funny as well, "My Chan"~ XD

I also really loved the soundtrack for the drama as well since there was a good variety of songs so it didn't feel like they were just recycling the same song over and over again. I think my favourite song from the series would be "Ocean Travel"~

My friend just told me before that Lee Un (the actor for Min Yeop) died in a motorcycle accident yesterday >.<

08-21-2008   #6 (permalink)
<3

Genchou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokoro

My friend just told me before that Lee Un (the actor for Min Yeop) died in a motorcycle accident yesterday >.<
omg That really... sucks. D:

08-21-2008   #7 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

aww T__T thats really sad to hear. He reminded me of one of my family members too. I liked his goofy attitude during the drama.

08-21-2008   #8 (permalink)
Vinyl Side Up

AurorasParadox has disabled reputation

Quote:
For real? o.o

May he rest in peace.

10-20-2008   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

nightdecay is on a distinguished road
IGN: IEuni
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 16X
Guild: PaperWings

lmao.. i love this drama.. EYH is such a good actress...one of my faves.
Gong Yoo.. a lot of people say that my little brother looks like him.. i kinda agree.. XD except Gong Yoo is much older..
MIN YEOP?! DIED?! OMG!! he was a funny character in coffee prince... i like his character.
R.I.P. Min Yeop T.T <3