ggFTW (
-   Dramas (
-   -   [J-Dorama] Code Blue (

AurorasParadox 08-04-2008 07:41 AM

[J-Dorama] Code Blue

: Medical drama

The drama's full title is "Code Blue: Doctor Heli Kinkyu Kyumei." The concept is based on Japan's proposal for an emergency medical service using helicopters to quickly reach those in need. A special bill was passed in June 2007 that should foster widespread adoption of the system. Yamashita stars as a young doctor-in-training, working under the guidance of an experienced "flight doctor" (Toshiro Yanagiba). Some scenes will be filmed with a real helicopter, adding to the show's tension. Credits: tokyograph

Can be found @: Code Blue | Watch Code Blue Japanese Drama Online

No screenshots available though T____T

Probably the only Yamapi dorama that I've watched that isn't a comedy o.o

(the dorama is still airing in Japan, that's why there's only 3 episodes so far.)

Genchou 08-04-2008 07:51 AM

I heard about this drama when it was about to air. I'm going to wait until all the episodes are out to watch it so I can watch it all at once. 8D

Nanaya 10-29-2008 11:53 PM

I finished watching this a month or two back, and it was decently good, but I always have the feeling that hospital dramas should be long, and this wasn't that long.

I watched it mainly for the cast though. (Toda Erika, Aragaki Yui, and Yamapi, pretty amazing cast right there.)