Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-07-2009   #1 (permalink)
swiggity swag
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
IGN: Kaitoru
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade
Default [K-Drama] Boys Over Flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaWiki
Synopsis: Jan Di is an average girl whose family owns a dry cleaning store located near the luxurious and well known Shin Hwa College. Jan Di meets the four richest and most spoiled boys known as the F4. After saving a boy from jumping off the roof of Shinhwa High School, she is admitted into the school on a swimming scholarship. Jan Di tries to avoid confrontation with the F4 at all cost because she knows what happens to those that stand against them. However, when Jan Di's friend, Oh Min Ji, accidentally gets ice cream on the leader of the F4's shoes, she's forced to declare war on the leader of the F4, Goo Joon Pyo.
My review: To be honest, I'm not much of a drama person, and I was really discouraged from watching them because each episode took up a whole hour of my life to watch, which is quite a while compared to watching anime (Goong was my first k-drama, and I stopped after the first episode). However, I gave this a go anyways, since it was a Saturday afternoon and I had nothing better to do. So I began watching...and watching...and watching...and watching, until finally it was 3 AM and I was forced to go to bed. Yes, it was THAT addicting. I've never been addicted to a series (drama and anime) since Ouran, when I forced myself to keep watching the next episode despite my wanting to go to bed. The cast is wonderful, the men are hot, and I love the relationships within the drama. The only thing I wish it had less of were cliche montages and more OST. Overall, I give it a 9.5/10.

these swimming gays ruined my life

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-07-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

I have watched parts of meteor garden before with F4 (the taiwanese boyband), how similar is this series compared to it?

Last edited by RacerX; 04-07-2009 at 10:47 PM.

04-07-2009   #3 (permalink)
:kamina: Pro

Goldie is on a distinguished road

My sister watches this I think because I'm pretty sure when I saw that 4 Gig of space was being used up turned out it was downloading these episodes. I might look into it I haven't watched a good K-drama in months.

04-07-2009   #4 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

GU JUNPYOOOO. I finished it in 2 days. (25 episodes :>)

DramaFever (Drama version of Hulu) started streaming episodes of these. If anyone want invites, lemme know :U

04-08-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

SeraphicDragon is on a distinguished road
Guild: Nova Angel / {Royality}

It's a really good Drama. I kinda wish there was more episodes to it, but who knows, there might be a second season considering the taiwanese and japanese version both did.

10/10

[Jewelia]:SeraphicDragon/1423/22x AngelicWish/4114/14x [?]/[?]
[Fantasia]: [?]/1144 [?]3124

04-08-2009   #6 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

I haven't watched it yet. yeah yeah i know.. but i wanted to wait till the fad was over. People are so overly hyped on it its crazy lulz. I heard the ending had a twist at the end that deterred from the original storyline.

04-08-2009   #7 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute

Probably since it's pretty successful...but not for another 2 years. Something about the author not wanting the drama until it's 2 years after the release. It was the same thing with the other versions.

I started watching Hana Yori Dango yesterday, (It's only 8 episodes? lol) At this point, I still prefer the Korean version a lot more..the guys are a lot cuter!

04-09-2009   #8 (permalink)
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX
I have watched parts of meteor garden before with F4 (the taiwanese boyband), how similar is this series compared to it?
that's the only one i seen too. man those guys were weird

04-10-2009   #9 (permalink)
swiggity swag
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute

Lee Min Ho (Gu Jun Pyo) with straightened hair /o/~

04-10-2009   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Daicho is on a distinguished road
IGN: Daicho
Class: Eir [Healer] lu_eir
Level: 75 RBx1
Guild: Daysleepers

I love this Drama... I haven't watched the Japanese or Taiwanese version yet but a rl friend of mines says she prefers the Japanese version over the Korean. I was like, "NO WAY!"

I'm going to start watching the Japanese and Taiwanese version soon but I just can't stop replaying the Korean version right now ><

The Korean guys are waaayy too cute. Ji Hoo <3 Jun Pyo <3 I love them all ><

@Kuda: Ahhh I love your avatar and siggy.... hehehehe x3 Where'd you get that picture of Kim Hyun Joong (Ji Hoo)? I've been searching for that kind of picture of him with his smile -melts-

Avatar & Signature created by: Ruuka.
(Thank you!)

04-13-2009   #11 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

^ I stalk the interwb :U. It's from the promos for the Haptic cellphone (the phones that they used in the drama got so popular..they made it for sale =o )

PS - I really like HyunJoog's personality..it's a total opposite if Jihoo. (I've been watching a marathon of We Got Married)

Lee Min Ho's hair is naturally straight I believe..but I prefer his curly hair a lot more..lol

04-13-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Daicho is on a distinguished road
IGN: Daicho
Class: Eir [Healer] lu_eir
Level: 75 RBx1
Guild: Daysleepers

I'm still stalking the interwb for it xDD I seen the CF of the Haptic cellphone... hehe, they're so cute. Drawing hearts and stuffs... xD

I wonder why Lee Min Ho wasn't in the CF though ):!

I read that Lee Min Ho's hair is straight as well. These guys smiles just makes me melt... ahhh <3

Avatar & Signature created by: Ruuka.
(Thank you!)

04-13-2009   #13 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a fan of both Meteor Garden and Hana Yori Dango. I wonder if this will live up to it, considering Koreans tend to... ah... stretch dramas unnecessarily. I don't wana get bored.

Also, MG made me a raving Zai Zai Zhou fangirl a few years back... Kekeke. The MG F4 is WAAAY better-looking IMO.

04-14-2009   #14 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

I also love the OST (it's up to 2.5 now I think) I only have the first one.

And yes, as you continue to watch...you'll notice they use the same songs over...and over...and over..to the point where they would sink into your brain, and you can't help but wanting to hear them at random times. Great way to sell OSTs.

04-14-2009   #15 (permalink)
swiggity swag
Special
Games

Yeah, I noticed that after I found the entire OST on repeat in one of my iPod playlists.

QQ

04-27-2009   #16 (permalink)
back to basics.

GrayMatter has a spectacular aura aboutGrayMatter has a spectacular aura about

i am wondering why the series "Liu Xing Wu" is not that popular?

BORN TO PLAY

04-27-2009   #17 (permalink)
Pandas!
Special
Games
AuditionPangyaTibiaTrickster Online
Awards Retired Division HeadAdmin AwardEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Shiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond reputeShiki has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Symphony

if you meant the taiwan idol drama,it is.and suddenly you see taiwan idol dramas around,and many singing groups managed to get fame from first acting.

04-27-2009   #18 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

So after 9001 years I finally finished the series. (I torrent them off d-addicts as usual; I hate streaming.)

OMFG this is better than HanaDan yo! Best version yet.

I've also realized that I will always adore the persona of Hanazawa Rui / Hua Ze Lei / Yoon Ji Hoo. Ugh, my obsession with angst-ridden men with unrequited loves. Psh.

04-27-2009   #19 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games

teehee ^_________^

04-27-2009   #20 (permalink)
back to basics.

GrayMatter has a spectacular aura aboutGrayMatter has a spectacular aura about

well, just checked some infos,,,
Liu Xing Wu is an upcoming series in china.. so yea its a chinese version, 4th country to make its own version..

5th country would be philippines.

BORN TO PLAY