ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Dramas (http://ggftw.com/forum/dramas/)
-   -   [J-Dorama] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (http://ggftw.com/forum/dramas/370-j-dorama-hanazakari-no-kimitachi-e.html)

AurorasParadox 06-18-2008 04:01 AM

[J-Dorama] Hanazakari no Kimitachi e

Genre : High school romance, Comedy

Quote:

Synopsis

The drama is based on the popular manga of the same name by Nakajo Hisaya, which has already been dramatized in Taiwan. Horikita plays the protagonist Ashiya Mizuki, a Japanese girl in the U.S. who one day sees the young athlete Sano Izumi (Oguri) compete in the high jump on television. She begins to idolize him, and decides to move to Japan to attend the same school as him. However, Izumi goes to an all-boys school, so Mizuki disguises herself as a boy to achieve her dream of being with her idol.
(Hanazakari no Kimitachi e - DramaWiki)
Can be found @ : Hana Kimi | Watch Hana Kimi Japanese Drama Online

Spoiler from the sp @.@

Hmm... didn't really watch this all the way to the end but its a nice show imo.

BeanMarine 06-23-2008 01:48 AM

I just started watching this with my flatmate! lol, it's really cute--especially when a certain character begins questioning his sexuality. I really enjoy the humor, but the serious parts kind of drag a bit. When a character dives into a lengthy speech, I usually go off into the kitchen and start doing the dishes or find something else to occupy my time... until the speech is over (I should probably just forward @__@)

8D I want to watch more, but my flatmate is making sure I don't turn into an addict by regulating the number of episodes I plow through per day.

Catharsis 06-23-2008 02:59 AM

Awesome series, very entertaining. Two thumbs up.

zgmfx19a 06-23-2008 03:02 AM

I wanted to watch this series, since I enjoyed the manga a lot...

Anyone know where to get?

Nanaya 06-23-2008 04:15 AM

Mmm, I can readily enjoy Horikita Maki anytime. What's-his-name was funny too, the one in love with Mizuki.

Haru 06-23-2008 08:41 AM

I finished this series 4 days ago! It was REALLY funny. The guys at the school act really crazy and they yell at each other a lot. x)

AurorasParadox 06-25-2008 05:59 AM

Quote:

I wanted to watch this series, since I enjoyed the manga a lot...

Anyone know where to get?
Links to stream is in the op.

For downloads, D-Addicts :: Asian Drama Torrents

sammie 07-14-2008 12:08 AM

the manga is soo much cuter D:

Tea 07-14-2008 12:53 PM

i put this on my list to watch, the first 2 episodes were funny. The show is very theatrical with random cg effects like you would see it an anime.

Genchou 07-25-2008 03:31 PM

I saw this show before and it was great. x_x

Tea 07-26-2008 02:06 AM

aww the ending.. :{ <3 Toma Ikuta

Genchou 07-26-2008 06:00 AM

I wished Mizuki ended up with Nakatsu Shuich. DX

Kage 08-01-2008 11:24 PM

That would be against what the manga was about, and her whole goal. And I think against quite a few people's dreams. xD;

I was disappointed with how the drama deviated from the manga, in this respect the Taiwanese Dorama was better, but on its own as "hotties" thing it was great. I can't help but keep watching the pretty fansubs. Plus Oguri Shun was awesome (yay for fangirling him in Hana Kimi with the Japanese visitors when they came to my school for a day).

Genchou 08-04-2008 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kage (Post 90494)
That would be against what the manga was about, and her whole goal. And I think against quite a few people's dreams. xD;

I was disappointed with how the drama deviated from the manga, in this respect the Taiwanese Dorama was better, but on its own as "hotties" thing it was great. I can't help but keep watching the pretty fansubs. Plus Oguri Shun was awesome (yay for fangirling him in Hana Kimi with the Japanese visitors when they came to my school for a day).

DX I didn't like Oguri Shun lol.