LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-05-2008   #1 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold
Default [K-Drama] A Love to Kill

Alternative Title: 이 죽일놈의 사랑 / I Jukilnomui Sarang/Ijuksa / A Love to Kill / This love I want to kill/ The Love of Deat

Genre: Drama, Romance

Film Date: October, 2005
Total Videos: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Description
In A Love to Kill, Bi/Rain/Jeong Ji-Hoon plays a tough guy as the role of a K-1 Fighter, Kang Bok-gu. Bok-gu is a character who is dynamic in nature and grew up in a foster home. He falls in love with a woman whom he should not love. It was because of the woman, his emotionally-wounded brother fell off from the rooftop and became a human vegetable. So, his love is forbidden and inevitably tragic.

The woman is Cha Eun-seok (Shin Mina) who is a TV talent and movie actor. It was not that she jilted his brother on purpose, but upon a basis of misunderstanding, his hatred toward Cha Eun-soek grows more and more burning.

By becoming Cha Eun-seok’s private bodyguard, Bok-gu keeps concretely practicing his revenge upon her. He only desires ‘to bring his brother’s woman to her knees.’ He is gradually taking Cha Eun-seok to destruction, while he feels his love toward her growing deeper and deeper in his heart.

Bok-gu is a cold guy character without any special concern for woman. Martial art of hand-to-hand fighting was just kind of his escape he choose from the shock of a spinster’s death whom he loved from a distance.
Episodes Can Be Found Here: A Love to Kill | Watch A Love to Kill Korean Drama Online

SONGS:
Theme Song (Lee Soo Young) - http://www.imeem.com/janyu/music/riX..._love_to_kill/

Ending Song (K.Will) - http://www.imeem.com/coolhand/music/...l_ggoom_dream/

Its a slightly slow start with a dramatic ending to the first part. Then when it hits midway into the show it picks up with some drama going back n forth. I'm still watching this.. episode 9 was heartful and cunning at the same time. Made me tear a bit.. (i guess im easy to cry T___T) .. <3 Rain

Last edited by Tea; 07-07-2008 at 08:45 AM. Reason: added song links

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-05-2008   #2 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

I watched this series already, and... ah, the angst~
It was too slow for me, though. x_x

07-05-2008   #3 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

My sisters watched this series either, they said kinda ...ugh, suspense?

07-06-2008   #4 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

I actually bought the DVD set for this but never finished watching the first DVD. It was so boring .___.

07-06-2008   #5 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold

if you can endure the first couple of episodes, it picks up. You start to see the drama between the guy she is forced to be with, rain who protects her, and his hyung who is in a hospital state. Then the ending has a lot of sad moments and a lot of frustration and angst that needed to be sorted out. but yar.. i agree the beginning was a slow starter.. T__T kinda turns people away

edit: I just finished watching it.. i cried at the end LOL;; .. well im easy to cry at things like this.. but the ending was very touching.

Last edited by Tea; 07-06-2008 at 01:41 PM.

07-06-2008   #6 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

Maybe I`ll give it a try again one day. Bi is hot in here 8D.

07-07-2008   #7 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games

i like him with this hair, the messy bed look is always smexy.

i also added links to the theme song and the ending song.. well sometimes played in the opening as well..

07-10-2008   #8 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games

Yes smexy. Look at that "You want me in bed" look he`s giving us.