ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dragon Saga/Dragonica > Dragon Saga/Dragonica Guides > Dragon Saga/Dragonica Warrior Class Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (15) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-14-2009   15 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Syelaine is on a distinguished road
Default Warrior-knight-paladin

I am a player from Kaye's server. 54 level paladin right now. hope the guide can help all the new players to train a good pvp paladin. (paladin unbeatable in pvp)

Leveling Guide
MM= Mission Map

Level 1-5 Big Bad Wolf (MM)
Map: North Windia Plain.
Quest: Take all the HERO'S QUESTS(!) and NORMAL QUESTS(!)
Skill: Learn Sword Mastery5, Cut Down3 and Storm Blade5. Cut down + Storm blade all the mobs will die!

Level 6-12 Vegas (MM)
Map: Windia Flats
Skill: Fire Hammer and Stun Hammer to help me more easy defeat the Vegas!
Special Message: When you reach level 10 please go Windia Flats map found a npc to buy your level 10 Crystal weapon to help you more easy to Level in MM.

Level 13-15 Tutu's (MM)
Map: West Traitor's Ridge
Skill: Make sure u learn Sword Mastery5, Cut Down3, Storm Blade5, Fire Hammer5 and Stun Hammer5
Special Message: Party is important now. find 3 party member to hunt MM (F4) to make your level more fast.

Level 16-22 Toto (MM)
Map: East Traitor's Ridge
Quest: Take all the HERO'S QUESTS(!) and NORMAL QUESTS(!) Keep Hunt F4!
Skill: No change, save your skill point enough.
Special Message: When you reach level 20, go port of wind to change your warrior to knight.

Level 23-28 Captain White Tooth (MM)
Map: Bearded Whale Coast
Quest: Take all the HERO'S QUESTS(!) and NORMAL QUESTS(!) Keep Hunt F4! You can ignore some of the normal quests if they're not nearby your leveling area yet.
Skill: Learn Spear Jap5, tackle shoulder5 to level and + shield mastery to increase your def. Dun worry, when level 40 i will show what need to reset on the skill for PVP.
Special Message: Skip alvida MM because this MM got a mobs crap is hard for knight to level. so just leave it!

Level 29-35 Artis (MM)
Map: Mirinae Sanctuary
Quest: Take all the HERO'S QUESTS(!) and NORMAL QUESTS(!) Keep Hunt F4! You can ignore some of the normal quests if they're not nearby your leveling area yet.
- Hidden Map : Scrolls are dropped by White Tooth / Artis. It is recommended you spend some time inside to grab some Devil Soulstone(DSS) for chaos leveling at the next stage.
Skill: learn anything u want. Just try yourself to learn some EXP on up skill. When level 40 i will show out a good skill list.
Special Message: Find Jester, Aco and BattleMage to level, because knight is very hard to level when 29-35.

Level 36-40 Chaos White tooth, Chaos Alvida
Chaos Mission Map : Chaos White Tooth (Chaos Bearded Whale Coast) / Chaos Alvida (Chaos Steven Trading Port)
Devil soul stone = DSS ( to use to change chaos map scroll and void shield at port of wind and libra)
Special Message: Chaos map when leveling is take 2 hour for 1 times.

Class Change: Find Pablo at Libra. Do the required Hero quests and kill Lavalon to complete Part 1. Part 2 (Normal quest) asks you to combo at smoldering swamp. Now you're promoted to Paladin.

Reset Skill point after change to paladin
Warrior
Blow Lv 1/5
Air Combo Launch Lv 1/5
Cutdown Lv 3/5
Re-launch Lv 1/5
Storm Blade Lv 5/5
Sword Dance Lv 1/5

Knight
Aerial Smackdown Lv 1/5
Shield Mastery Lv 5/5
Aerial Blow Lv 1/5
Shoulder Tackle Lv 3/5
Parry Lv 5/5
Impervion Lv 1/5
Spear Jab Lv 1/5 ( this can be level 5, just the damage different, up to you)
Increased Defense Lv 1/5
Giant Growth Lv 1/5
Revenge Lv 5/5
Body Activation Lv 5/5

Level 41-46 Sambaba (MM)
Map: Valid Raeth
Quest: Just do all the HERO QUEST!

Other Choice for level

Level 41-49 Chaos Hero's Decent map (4 party member)
Hidden map: Barlock's Lair scroll drop by sambaba (MM) to hunt your dss.
Special Message: ACC need mininum 145. if not hard to hit the mobs. 1 ppl take care 1 lane.

Level 50-55 Chaos Smoldering Swamp (4 party member)
ACC needed: 150 up
Special Message: Head towards the rightmost side of this map and you'll see two lanes, 2 people on 1 lane, the other 2 on the other is the best setup. You can also earn a lot of weapon powder / souls here for refining at the same time.

Level 56 -65 Chaos Ocher Forest (4 party member)
Item Needed: Chaos set paladin level 54 ( minum wear 5 set to add acc )
ACC needed: 165 up
Special Message: After you jump up to elluman mission map, to the right if you jump down, there's a few nice spot there to share your EXP on inside a party. Be aware, since the new patch has arrived, monsters above level 60 have gotten a huge HP / attack boost.

FINAL paladin skill list
Armor Mastery Lv 5/5
Aura Initiation Lv 1/5
Armor Break Lv 1/5
Iron Skin Lv 5/5
Time Reverse Lv 4/5 ( level 4 and 5 not much different)
Joint Break Lv 1/5
Barricade Lv 1/5
Weapon Suspension Lv 1/5
Cockroach Life Lv 5/5
Weapon Crasher Lv 2/5
Cross Cut Lv 3/5 (at least level 3 but can up until level5 just damage different)

PVP tactic
Spear Jap, Cross Cut + Sword dance can hit until full life die.
When pvp just on your revenge, Impervion and parry. find chance to sword dance or cross cut them. when strike = Dead!

Beyond level 60 EQ
Kimart Wing
Agi+48

Sambaba helm
str + 17
vit + 10
int + 5
Agi+ 6

Mimir shaman ring
str+3
agi+5
int+6

Burlune's mask
Hp+20%

Devil sheild
High Def

Yeti belt
str+3
hp+300

Anteras's Neck
decrease 6% att
decrease 6% matt

Phyt earing
decrase 10 % att

Chaos Set Wear when fight trapper, balista, HQ and ninja
Normal set got a high vit to let you be a tanker.

Just increase your vit and ACC to get more strong in pvp.

thanks for reading my guide for paladin. my 1st time to write guide.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-14-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Ivaz is on a distinguished road

Wow, never thought that paladin could be so strong...
But i wonder if paladin can win ninja in PVP.

Anyway, thanks for your guidance

10-14-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

jinhian0410 is on a distinguished road

Wow! Nice job Syelaine! I feel your blog are fully written. You should post this guide earlier >.<'' Then I no need suffer for exploring it. I think you really put alot alot of effort on it! Thanks Syelaine! You make me have a clearly view to play PALADIN now~

10-14-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

jinhian0410 is on a distinguished road

Anyway, can I add you as my buddy in Kaye server. Hope I can get a good news from you after maintanance!