ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Dragon Saga/Dragonica Warrior Class Guides (http://ggftw.com/forum/dragon-saga-dragonica-warrior-class-guides/)
-   -   Warrior-knight-paladin (http://ggftw.com/forum/dragon-saga-dragonica-warrior-class-guides/60474-warrior-knight-paladin.html)

Syelaine 10-14-2009 01:31 AM

Warrior-knight-paladin

I am a player from Kaye's server. 54 level paladin right now. hope the guide can help all the new players to train a good pvp paladin. (paladin unbeatable in pvp)

Leveling Guide
MM= Mission Map

Level 1-5 Big Bad Wolf (MM)
Map: North Windia Plain.
Quest: Take all the HERO'S QUESTS(!) and NORMAL QUESTS(!)
Skill: Learn Sword Mastery5, Cut Down3 and Storm Blade5. Cut down + Storm blade all the mobs will die!

Level 6-12 Vegas (MM)
Map: Windia Flats
Skill: Fire Hammer and Stun Hammer to help me more easy defeat the Vegas!
Special Message: When you reach level 10 please go Windia Flats map found a npc to buy your level 10 Crystal weapon to help you more easy to Level in MM.

Level 13-15 Tutu's (MM)
Map: West Traitor's Ridge
Skill: Make sure u learn Sword Mastery5, Cut Down3, Storm Blade5, Fire Hammer5 and Stun Hammer5
Special Message: Party is important now. find 3 party member to hunt MM (F4) to make your level more fast.

Level 16-22 Toto (MM)
Map: East Traitor's Ridge
Quest: Take all the HERO'S QUESTS(!) and NORMAL QUESTS(!) Keep Hunt F4!
Skill: No change, save your skill point enough.
Special Message: When you reach level 20, go port of wind to change your warrior to knight.

Level 23-28 Captain White Tooth (MM)
Map: Bearded Whale Coast
Quest: Take all the HERO'S QUESTS(!) and NORMAL QUESTS(!) Keep Hunt F4! You can ignore some of the normal quests if they're not nearby your leveling area yet.
Skill: Learn Spear Jap5, tackle shoulder5 to level and + shield mastery to increase your def. Dun worry, when level 40 i will show what need to reset on the skill for PVP.
Special Message: Skip alvida MM because this MM got a mobs crap is hard for knight to level. so just leave it!

Level 29-35 Artis (MM)
Map: Mirinae Sanctuary
Quest: Take all the HERO'S QUESTS(!) and NORMAL QUESTS(!) Keep Hunt F4! You can ignore some of the normal quests if they're not nearby your leveling area yet.
- Hidden Map : Scrolls are dropped by White Tooth / Artis. It is recommended you spend some time inside to grab some Devil Soulstone(DSS) for chaos leveling at the next stage.
Skill: learn anything u want. Just try yourself to learn some EXP on up skill. When level 40 i will show out a good skill list.
Special Message: Find Jester, Aco and BattleMage to level, because knight is very hard to level when 29-35.

Level 36-40 Chaos White tooth, Chaos Alvida
Chaos Mission Map : Chaos White Tooth (Chaos Bearded Whale Coast) / Chaos Alvida (Chaos Steven Trading Port)
Devil soul stone = DSS ( to use to change chaos map scroll and void shield at port of wind and libra)
Special Message: Chaos map when leveling is take 2 hour for 1 times.

Class Change: Find Pablo at Libra. Do the required Hero quests and kill Lavalon to complete Part 1. Part 2 (Normal quest) asks you to combo at smoldering swamp. Now you're promoted to Paladin.

Reset Skill point after change to paladin
Warrior
Blow Lv 1/5
Air Combo Launch Lv 1/5
Cutdown Lv 3/5
Re-launch Lv 1/5
Storm Blade Lv 5/5
Sword Dance Lv 1/5

Knight
Aerial Smackdown Lv 1/5
Shield Mastery Lv 5/5
Aerial Blow Lv 1/5
Shoulder Tackle Lv 3/5
Parry Lv 5/5
Impervion Lv 1/5
Spear Jab Lv 1/5 ( this can be level 5, just the damage different, up to you)
Increased Defense Lv 1/5
Giant Growth Lv 1/5
Revenge Lv 5/5
Body Activation Lv 5/5

Level 41-46 Sambaba (MM)
Map: Valid Raeth
Quest: Just do all the HERO QUEST!

Other Choice for level

Level 41-49 Chaos Hero's Decent map (4 party member)
Hidden map: Barlock's Lair scroll drop by sambaba (MM) to hunt your dss.
Special Message: ACC need mininum 145. if not hard to hit the mobs. 1 ppl take care 1 lane.

Level 50-55 Chaos Smoldering Swamp (4 party member)
ACC needed: 150 up
Special Message: Head towards the rightmost side of this map and you'll see two lanes, 2 people on 1 lane, the other 2 on the other is the best setup. You can also earn a lot of weapon powder / souls here for refining at the same time.

Level 56 -65 Chaos Ocher Forest (4 party member)
Item Needed: Chaos set paladin level 54 ( minum wear 5 set to add acc )
ACC needed: 165 up
Special Message: After you jump up to elluman mission map, to the right if you jump down, there's a few nice spot there to share your EXP on inside a party. Be aware, since the new patch has arrived, monsters above level 60 have gotten a huge HP / attack boost.

FINAL paladin skill list
Armor Mastery Lv 5/5
Aura Initiation Lv 1/5
Armor Break Lv 1/5
Iron Skin Lv 5/5
Time Reverse Lv 4/5 ( level 4 and 5 not much different)
Joint Break Lv 1/5
Barricade Lv 1/5
Weapon Suspension Lv 1/5
Cockroach Life Lv 5/5
Weapon Crasher Lv 2/5
Cross Cut Lv 3/5 (at least level 3 but can up until level5 just damage different)

PVP tactic
Spear Jap, Cross Cut + Sword dance can hit until full life die.
When pvp just on your revenge, Impervion and parry. find chance to sword dance or cross cut them. when strike = Dead!

Beyond level 60 EQ
Kimart Wing
Agi+48

Sambaba helm
str + 17
vit + 10
int + 5
Agi+ 6

Mimir shaman ring
str+3
agi+5
int+6

Burlune's mask
Hp+20%

Devil sheild
High Def

Yeti belt
str+3
hp+300

Anteras's Neck
decrease 6% att
decrease 6% matt

Phyt earing
decrase 10 % att

Chaos Set Wear when fight trapper, balista, HQ and ninja
Normal set got a high vit to let you be a tanker.

Just increase your vit and ACC to get more strong in pvp.

thanks for reading my guide for paladin. my 1st time to write guide.

Ivaz 10-14-2009 02:02 AM

Wow, never thought that paladin could be so strong...
But i wonder if paladin can win ninja in PVP.

Anyway, thanks for your guidance:py09:

jinhian0410 10-14-2009 02:16 AM

Wow! Nice job Syelaine! I feel your blog are fully written. You should post this guide earlier >.<'' Then I no need suffer for exploring it. I think you really put alot alot of effort on it! Thanks Syelaine! You make me have a clearly view to play PALADIN now~

jinhian0410 10-14-2009 02:19 AM

Anyway, can I add you as my buddy in Kaye server. Hope I can get a good news from you after maintanance! :py11: