ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dragon Saga/Dragonica > Dragon Saga/Dragonica Tech Issues

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-15-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

BellaMuerte is on a distinguished road
Angry Dragon Saga(Error trying to start game)

Not sure if there is a thread for this already..if so I didn't see it.. x-x'

I've been trying literally for weeks to figure this out and I've yet to find a solution. I'm on the US version on warp portal since THQICE is no longer (I miss thqice at least it worked!) And The Warp Portal support people are just fail, they keep giving me stuff to try but nothing works or it's something I already did.

I run on Windows Vista 32 bit
I have AVG(I made sure to let AVG allow the game) and Spyware Doctor
Yes my graphics card is up to date.

I get this error after trying to click start to play.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled...probably 4 times now and I still get that error. I've been on the game only a couple times before this. And I know it works considering I ran it when it was Dragonica on this computer with avg(I never had any problems with previous sites).
I'm running out of idea's as to why it's not working. My boy friend has windows 7 and he was having the same problem. He uninstalled and reinstalled it today and it works for him. I tried it and it doesn't work for me, I still get that error.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-15-2011   #2 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Are you trying to load it into full screen? I've had issues in the past trying to get it to work going into fullscreen from the patcher.

Also, you're not getting an error really, it's just not loading properly. You and your boyfriend's computer may not be good enough to run it. But I bet they are.... So I recommend trying to launch them in windowed mode first.

03-16-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

BellaMuerte is on a distinguished road

I only launch it in window mode. I don't like the full screen. And he got his to work by uninstalling and reinstalling I tried it and it won't work for me. Yet it's let me on before so I KNOW it should work. Vista is just being a butt.

03-18-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaAsda StoryCloud NineDream of Mirror Online

LifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud of
Class: Mage@Heart

I had trouble trying to get it to work on my brother's laptop (32 bit Vista w/ AVG as well), but it works on it now. Here's the method I took, although I'm not sure if it fits the criteria for your problem.

1. Check DirectX; Update to the latest one which should be DirectX 11 so far.
*If you do not know how, then go to Start > Run > dxdiag or if it's not on the side it should be under Start > All programs > Accessories > Run > dxdiag

2. Check to see if you have Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 (Redistributable)
*I'm sure there's other ways, but I check it through Start > Control Panel Uninstall Program. If you don't see then download it from the microsoft site.

3. Update whatever important windows update you need to.

4. Download the game and install. I had trouble downloading from the site honestly.

If it still doesn't work, then I apologize I couldn't help.

09-03-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Dragon Saga

billy741 is on a distinguished road
Default Crashes

Hello

I have a problem with Dragon Saga...I reinstalled the game after it was updated on thursday 1, 2011. After i log in to the game, the server shows up and i click on vy... and click start...it open up the loading page then crash in a second.

I don't know what to do....is it my computer problems or is it just the server?

Please Help....Thank you

Billy