ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dragon Saga/Dragonica > Dragon Saga/Dragonica Tech Issues

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-28-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

narutostorm2009 is on a distinguished road
Default Having Problems with the last part of the Dragonica installation Help? :[

Ok so when i start up the start_up.exe that i downloaded it goes to the installation but when it gets to the server part it says "patcher.exe has encounterd a problem and needs to close sorry for any incovience" Thats all i can Do and this is my first time playin it

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-28-2009   #2 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

What Dragonica you're playing on? THQICE? GPotato or IAH?
And from where you downloaded the game? From the official website? Or you're using old installer.

12-01-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

O.O o so sorry i didnt no that u repled to it --..-- well its IAH i dont no why it did it but it got me to the point where i just uninstalled it and got Emil Chronicles online and now i got a problem with this mmo>.< i downloaded it 3 days ago it plays smooth and everything well just 20Min.s ago it restarted my comp. i didnt no what happend and i re-loged into my comp. and i loged into my character and as soon as the loadin finished it restarted again WTF!? Help??? =.=

12-01-2009   #4 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Please post a HJT log and also a dxdiag log [refer to FAQ]

12-01-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Default ...? -.-

uhm 2 things:

1: how i do that? . . . . .

2:where is teh FAQ? . . .... Ox