ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dragon Saga/Dragonica > Dragon Saga/Dragonica Tech Issues

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-17-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Aymen is on a distinguished road
Default Yellow Wall thing

Hey, I have played my gladiator for about 1month now and got it to level 48 so now I wanted to try out the mage class. I created the mage and was asked if I wanted to enter the tutorial so I clicked "Yes".

Now once I entered the tutorial it told me to practise jumping and stuff but I couldn't see where I was going because the whole screen was just Yellow and the yellow was blocking EVERYTHING...To describe this yellow thing in more detail...

The left side is pinkish, the top is orangish and then the rest of the screen is yellow.
To fix this problem on my warrior I just simply held Z with that charge attack but the magr doesn't have that ability.

Anyone help me?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-17-2009   #2 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Screenshots please? It's always helpful to include screenshots when you have a problem. Might make it easier to help.

08-18-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Aymen is on a distinguished road

I was randomly pressing all the keys on my keyboard and somehow I got the name and lv of the monster above the monsters head. And that fixed the problem. But when I logged off, the name and lv of the monster was gone and the problem is back. So just tell me how to put the name tage and lv above the monsters hp bar.

~thanks.