ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dragon Saga/Dragonica > Dragon Saga/Dragonica Tech Issues

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-11-2009   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Aymen is on a distinguished road
Default Dragonica- Insane Hack shield problem.

Dear MyMMOGames.net,

I am a father of one 14 year old son and have came to my attention that he has been unable to play his beloved game 'Dragonica'. He came to me as he knew I was good in technical malfunctions involving computers, though I have never been revealed to a problem like this. You see...As must, I started up the game launcher which led to a patch, than as I clicked the 'Start' button Hack Shield started loading on the bottom right of the screen. I was expecting something like a GameGuard malfunction, I can fix that problem with ease. Though after about 5 seconds of Hack Shield loading, suddenly a Dragonica pop up box appeared with which I cannot read. The figures in the pop up box were the figures you find in computer codes. The laptop he is using surpases the requirements of the game greatly. The pop up box is about 2inch in length and 5 inches in width.

If there is no solution to this problem. I am fine with it, see, I was planning to buy him CS 1.6 if this game does not work x).

~ Greatly appreciated, Aymen. Cheers.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-11-2009   #2 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Can you screenshot the error message?

Also, tried their patch?
- http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/drag...tml#post893702

07-11-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Okay, thank you.
I will try the patch and if this problem still exists I will upload a screen.
Oh, I am terribly sorry. After you close the pop up, another pop up box appears which says "AppProtect launch fail".

07-12-2009   #4 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymen
Dear MyMMOGames.net,

If there is no solution to this problem. I am fine with it, see, I was planning to buy him CS 1.6 if this game does not work x).

~ Greatly appreciated, Aymen. Cheers.
psst. Counter Strike: Source is way better,CS 1.6 graphics sucks. (also HL2M(Half Life 2: Deathmatch) is free from Nvidia/ATI(Depends which you use,either way they both offer it) Very interesting good game)
sorry for the offtopic crap :c

07-13-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Well, I once owned Counter Strike Source. The gameplay wasn't impressive, and you see...My family is arabic speaking and there are more arabic speaker that play Counter Strike 1.6. We live in Dubai x)

~On topic: I have currently found out that 100's of people have the same problem and there is still no solid solution to this problem. I'll wait a week x).

07-13-2009   #6 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

qscesz1 is on a distinguished road

ya, i just donloaded it today but it wont work.

i tried downloading the patch and it worked. when i open up dragonica, it loads and it says Client Ver : 0.1.17

i press start and it starts up the hack shield. but then it just stops at the beginning like before i downloaded the patch.

help? =3.

07-13-2009   #7 (permalink)
(^▽^#)ノシ
Special
Games
Alicia
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Kowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond reputeKowiz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kowiz

Can you try taking a picture of the error message?

07-13-2009   #8 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

>.<
i cant seem to add the pictures. im not really tech savvy.

but the pictures of the errors are exactly the same as the ones posted by viviboo on
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/drag...cal-faq-3.html

i tried downloading the manual patches but when i try to download DGN_ManualPatch_0.0.1_to_0.1.17.exe
it says that the newest patch is already downloaded. but from when i first downloaded the game, the Client Ver is different and now its Client Ver : 0.1.17
this is located on the top left of the patch.

i also let "Dragonica" through firewall and even "Patcher"
i even tried turning off firewall and trying but it still gives the same errors at the same time.

help?
please and zankyewws.

Last edited by qscesz1; 07-13-2009 at 05:52 PM.

07-13-2009   #9 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by qscesz1
[IMG]C://hackshield[/IMG]
you need to upload the "image/picture" to photobucket then post it here or else we can't see the picture..
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

07-13-2009   #10 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

ah, okies, but i was just using the pictures from someone elses. im not sure how to take a picture onscreen. again, im not really tech savvy xO.

07-13-2009   #11 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

gdingo is on a distinguished road
Default Finally!

Turns out that i had the same problem too. I finally managed to fix it. There was some new info on Dragonica News for IAH games. Heres the step by step process

First off, reinstall Dragonica. (When you install Dragonica, in the end it has a checkbox saying launch Dragonica. Uncheck it and finish.

Second, go to Dragonica News and follow those instructions.

Third, Play the game, problem should be solved.

Tell me if this works or not o.O

07-13-2009   #12 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

well, i never launch anything right after i download anything, but ill try since i tried playing the game before i downloaded the stuff.

07-14-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

I will try your uncheck method. Thank you for the help.

And about uploading the message...I'll try it if the uncheck method fails.

07-14-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

slarron is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to slarron
IGN: Snuffy
Class: Awesomewizard ^_^ lu_dacy
Level: It goes up all the time :P
Guild: Nötarna (Swedish guild)

Are you using Vista or XP or any other Stuff? Cause Vista is soo ****ed up with Gameguard etc.. But try get windows7. its a better XP

07-14-2009   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Is there a possible illegal hacking kind of way of installing windows XP and removing my vista? I don't think it's possible unless I purchase the Windows XP disc though I did spot an illegal download location somewhere x).

07-15-2009   #16 (permalink)
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymen
Is there a possible illegal hacking kind of way of installing windows XP and removing my vista? I don't think it's possible unless I purchase the Windows XP disc though I did spot an illegal download location somewhere x).
yeah there are a bunch,but it's way too far to go just for a free-to-play video game,& people can't tell you here because i'm pretty sure that's against the rules of MMOG.