ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dragon Saga/Dragonica > Dragon Saga/Dragonica Questions & Answers

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-18-2011   #1 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best Bossing Class

So I don't have any interest in PvP at all, I was wondering what the best bossing class in Dragon Saga was.

Thanks, +rep for those that help.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-18-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dragon SagaAsda StoryCloud NineDream of Mirror Online

LifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud of
Class: Mage@Heart

Do you mean for general bossing or big bossing?

General bossing - Bosses from Mission maps
Big bossing - Bosses of their own special area (Example: Endairon, Farrel, Lavalon, Aram&Mutisha, Bone Dragon, Paris)

03-18-2011   #3 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I was actually kind of wonder for both. Also, to expand on my question, I would like to know the best at bossing in terms of damage output. I could care less about survivability [Knight family] or support [Monk family], however if one of those two just happens to be rolled into the best damage output, that'd be fine with me.

Do not care at all about PvP damage.

03-18-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

LifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud ofLifeAt12am has much to be proud of

Don't worry, I understood from the first post you didn't care for pvp.

Anywho, in terms of damage output (And by this, I'm considering only damage and cooldown rate) on a boss with respect to using a weapon +0.... By the way, excuse me if I'm not naming by second job names. Everything starts to run cluttered together after awhile for me.

For General Bossing [Damage Output]
Myrmidon > Jester > Monk > Knight > Pathfinder > Ninja > Marksman > Wizard

For Big Bossing [Damage Output]
Monk > Knight > Jester > Myrmidon > Pathfinder > Ninja > Marksman > Wizard

I'm kind of sad that Wizards really get the low end when bossing. =/
I'm honestly a mage kind of guy at heart.

Edit: Whoops they were called Marksman, not Hunter lol

Last edited by LifeAt12am; 03-18-2011 at 10:53 PM.

03-18-2011   #5 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I'm a mage person too, their probably the class I pick first [unless there's a class that gets guns] in a game. Though, can't say I'm surprised Monks do well in general.... Diffusion Cannon combined with the fact that they can heal themselves is pretty ridiculous.

03-18-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Yeah. Monks only real downside is that they must repair constantly for the x mash honestly, but even that doesn't matter anymore once you've gotten a grasp on the economy.

Marksman do get modern-time based attack skills (Referring to grenades, machine guns, etc.), but although they deal high damage, the cool down for each skill is so long, you take longer to kill the bosses compared to the other classes. So I don't think that would apply for your taste in this game lol.

If there are any more questions, I'll try to answer as best as I can.

Edit: Changing Hunter typo to Marksman

Last edited by LifeAt12am; 03-18-2011 at 10:55 PM.

03-18-2011   #7 (permalink)
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

I will give you that at low lvls marksman skills have mad annoying cooldowns. However as you lvl Marksman skills their cooldowns lower making it a lot better. Lvl 5 gatling rush has a 9 second cooldown and the grenades has a 2 second cooldown, and gatling really helps with respawns. those two alone I can comfortably boss with, so I don't want you to think they absolutely fail at bossing.

However I do find F6 better as I totally can just solo one side.