ggFTW (
-   Dragon Saga/Dragonica Questions & Answers (
-   -   Which company? (

skilledspell 02-15-2011 03:11 PM

Which company?
im thinking of starting and im wondering which version has most players?
cuz im in NA so i know Gpotato ment for me but i hated the community, VERY less ppl
also plz tell me which lags the least
im thinking IAH games most popular cuz its only one i havent tryed, and Gpotato and the EU was bad
thanks all:py26:

Queen 02-15-2011 03:32 PM

Uhh, there's two NA companies

Dragon Saga

You can always check our Dragon Saga - MMORPG Games - ggFTW MMORPG and MMO Gamer Community Games Database for versions.

I prefer NA versions as Dragon Saga sucks if you lag.

If you find yourself playing SEA fine, great. But I find the Gravity one literally lag-free, and Dragon Saga sucks if you lag.

skilledspell 02-15-2011 03:39 PM

but do a lot of ppl play the NA dragonsaga? cuz in Gpotato i remember trying to do pvp, and i had to wait 50!!!! mins to see 1 pvp match, 1!!!!
it was like dead with no one in sight
also do u play, cuz if i start i want a friend =D

Queen 02-15-2011 03:42 PM

Then try SEA, it was released first. But I lagged so much that I had to go to NA if I wanted to play.

I started, got to level 7, then realized how much work I have for college so I'm at the moment not playing, but I do play on Gravity Dragon Saga and have no interest in changing.

Plus, THQ*ICE came out before gPotato, which then became Gravity's Dragon Saga, so I imagine the playerbase is higher.

skilledspell 02-15-2011 04:05 PM

when did u start, cuz i wanna know how long it took to get lvl 7
and next time u can go on, can u check how many PvP matches are being held?
cuz i wanna know how many ppl play PvP at any given time

Queen 02-15-2011 04:18 PM

PvP isn't a feature I use in any game, and I don't have any idea where you go to PvP heh.

Took maybe 40 minutes? Not too hard, just did the first few quests until like level 3 and then the Vegabond mission difficulties 1-4

skilledspell 02-15-2011 04:24 PM

oh, so yoor still lvl 7 currently?
also when did u start the game, like made your character?

Queen 02-15-2011 04:26 PM

Last night ha. Digging the warrior class, I love smashing things into the air, smacking them mid-air, then tossing them back up again.

Farthest I ever got was like 17 or something, but I have no idea how to retrieve my old account (I played THQ before it went over to Gravity)

skilledspell 02-15-2011 04:37 PM

oh ok, il try downloading soon
are their any pecific requirements that the game download needs, because my comp messed up
i forgot product key so i gotta reblank my comp like every 1 month, so i cant get most drivers