ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dragon Saga/Dragonica > Dragon Saga/Dragonica Guides > Dragon Saga/Dragonica General Guides

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (34) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-09-2009   34 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Awards Event Winner

CarinianSam will become famous soon enoughCarinianSam will become famous soon enough
IGN: Sam
Class: Acolyte to_cat
Level: ???
Guild: TheAddicts
Default The Newbies Guide to Dragonica

The Newbies Guide to Dragonica

By Carinian Super-Moderator (Official Forums) Sam

I want to bring to the attention of everyone the mini-project I have been working on since the Pre-CBT and now plan on adding to a bit more now. I named it. It is going to be a brief guide focusing on things that I believe all new players should have a grasp of to make their first days within the game as easy as possible. No, I will not be focusing on the normal questions such as "How do I get an account" etc, instead I will focus on game functions such as the cash shop etc.

Depending on the topic, it will either be in Youtube Video form or written form.

Here is the current additions to the guide:

Chapter 1
__Part A: Emotes - Actions
__Part B: Emotes - Speech
Chapter 2: The First Town
Chapter 3: Cash Shop and Player Market
Chapter 4: Second Class and Farrel

Chapter 5: Devil's Soulstones and The World of Darkness
Chapter 6: Emporia War (Coming Soon - During the OBT, Gathering more data)

Appendix 1: Post-CBT Questions

All the links will link to my blog which will include images and all that. So enjoy reading and if you have anything you think should be added to the guide, please comment here

Last edited by CarinianSam; 05-31-2009 at 06:03 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-10-2009   #2 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

I've actually used the last one yesterday..when I was doing the job change. It was very helpful, thank you~

05-10-2009   #3 (permalink)
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Useful guide deserves rep.
Thanks~

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

05-11-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Awards Event Winner

CarinianSam will become famous soon enoughCarinianSam will become famous soon enough

Thanks for your kind comments, I really appreciate it I should have another part of the guide up in a day or less

But, if there is any topic anyone thinks should be in this guide, please do feel free to share since I am looking for things that people think needs to be covered in more detail

05-11-2009   #5 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles

These are very nicely written guides. They're very useful, and you have a nice way of making it very clear and easy to understand.

05-12-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Mengjun is on a distinguished road
IGN: AngeloDiabolica
Class: Krieg lt_gunslinger
Level: 59
Guild: DashAttack / Synergy(Lunia, not MMOG))

Chapter 4 Step 4: I think I've found a faster way to get through there, which I think is easier as well;

At each gap, jump on the first platform normally, but align yourself to the left. When the platform holds still for a sec after moving to the right, you can just dash jump to the other side. This works for *all three gaps*.

Oh, and great job on the guide =D

05-12-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Awards Event Winner

Okie, I have added Part B of Chapter 1. They added a few things to the emotion system which I couldn't fix in the video, so I have added them to a seperate post. I have another chapter with the images collated, so I should have it posted it up before long. Thanks for reading!

Edit: Chapter 5 is now up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengjun
Chapter 4 Step 4: I think I've found a faster way to get through there, which I think is easier as well;

At each gap, jump on the first platform normally, but align yourself to the left. When the platform holds still for a sec after moving to the right, you can just dash jump to the other side. This works for *all three gaps*.

Oh, and great job on the guide =D
Yea, that is another good way of doing it.... for people who can pull it off successfully, then it definately an easier and quicker way of doing it, however I find there is a greater fail rate than the method I listed. But I may add it into the guide. Thanks for the feedback

Last edited by CarinianSam; 05-12-2009 at 08:25 AM.

05-13-2009   #8 (permalink)
Red
Manual Breathing
Games
Battlefield HeroesCombat ArmsConquer OnlineCross Fire
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Red has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond reputeRed has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sircuit
Class: WH
Level: 117
Guild: ggFTW

It would be super awesome if you can help build our Dragonica wiki.

05-14-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Awards Event Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
It would be super awesome if you can help build our Dragonica wiki.
Hmmmm... I don't really know much about building wikis, but once the CBT is over and I get my hands on some free time then I will try to be of assistance with that .

I took part in the Emporia War last night so I might try and compile a part of the guide on that , took about 100-200 screenshots lol. I took a few screenshots but I will post more battle related ones in the guide. The testing screenshots I have posted up can be found here http://sam.animeblogger.net/?p=1207

Last edited by CarinianSam; 05-14-2009 at 12:54 AM.

05-17-2009   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ixyeoh is on a distinguished road

AWESOME GUIDE MATE! +Rep! Keep it up. Would love to see the Guild War section. I took part in the last one with PoChiLam, it was mayhem. Most of us are clueless on what to do.

Last edited by ixyeoh; 05-17-2009 at 09:22 PM. Reason: spelling error

10-04-2009   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Awards Event Winner

Haven't been posting guides lately however I have some plans to update the prior ones and make one or two new ones in the near future.

To tide everyone over until that time, I would like to take the opportunity to show you all a few new costumes that will be coming out soon (If they haven't already lol, been a month or two since I posted these up)

Dragonica Fashion Parade – Part 1

Dragonica Fashion Parade – Part 2