ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Other MMO Games > Dragon Saga/Dragonica > Dragon Saga/Dragonica General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-24-2010   #1 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW
Default Dead?

Did the game die due to the lack of updates from THQice? I came back after almost a year and found out that they switched hosts, and no one plays anymore lol. I was hoping to come here and look for threads on people confused about the account transfer thing, but it's so dead that no one made one so i'll ask in this thread as well.

I made an account at the new host of the game's site, and it didn't give me the option to link my old dragonica account to my new one, would it give me the option once the game actually launches? Or what did I do wrong if thats not the case? Thanks in advance guys.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-24-2010   #2 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Most people play the servers on IAHGames.

As for the account transfer, perhaps it is over.

09-25-2010   #3 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

THQ*ICE closed its doors. I know Gravity US is taking over a North American license for it -- we'll be following updates on that
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

09-25-2010   #4 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all

Thanks for the replies guys, I was wondering why no one seemed affected by the host transfer lol. Kuda, shouldn't the account transfer at least last until official launch? It would suck if I lost my lv 47 trickster (jester for you Iah people lol).

09-25-2010   #5 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

I was searching a little more this time around (doing anything to avoid writing my guide and stuff) and found this: http://dragonica.thqice.com/special/ServiceTransition/

If I read that correctly, they'll transfer your account automatically if you didn't opt out anytime before August 31st.

09-26-2010   #6 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Aha, I totally did not see that the first time around! Thanks kuda!

09-29-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Joshy is on a distinguished road
IGN: JoshyG7
Class: Sieg
Level: 60
Guild: Illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dib
Did the game die due to the lack of updates from THQice? I came back after almost a year and found out that they switched hosts, and no one plays anymore lol. I was hoping to come here and look for threads on people confused about the account transfer thing, but it's so dead that no one made one so i'll ask in this thread as well.

I made an account at the new host of the game's site, and it didn't give me the option to link my old dragonica account to my new one, would it give me the option once the game actually launches? Or what did I do wrong if thats not the case? Thanks in advance guys.
yea. it died because thq didnt update it. so they transfered for warpportal.com
and your character will transfer automatically, unless you go to warpportal and "opt-out" oh and due to copyright issues, they changed its name to "DragonSaga" and will most likely launch 2weeks from now.

09-29-2010   #8 (permalink)
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

DragonSaga is so...blech. Why didn't THQ*ice have these copyright issues