ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Dragon Saga/Dragonica Archer Class Guides (http://ggftw.com/forum/dragon-saga-dragonica-archer-class-guides/)
-   -   guide for archer and class change xD (http://ggftw.com/forum/dragon-saga-dragonica-archer-class-guides/46983-guide-archer-class-change-xd.html)

Jaycee 05-12-2009 09:05 PM

guide for archer and class change xD

Hey all, i dun suppose u noe me but im a lvl 30 ranger now, i dunno why but archer has been the best class for me so far, ive played a couple of games all starting of with archer xD

so starting this guide proper.

BEGINNING!!!!

u'll start off with the tutorial thingy or u can skip that, thats wat i did :P

after the tutorial u'll arrive at that little starting town (hero's path or something cant remember xD )

get the quest from everyone, especially the red exclamation mark ones, these are important in helping u move through dragonica!!!

next u'll be asked in some quest to kill monsters, so lets move all the way right and enter the next map! ( press z to enter a new map )

when your in, move right and u should see a wooden doll thingy, thats a lvl 1 monster, nows your chance to test out some basic moves.

start by pressing the x button on the keyboard, this is your basic attack, u should see a red ' arrow ' coming out, weird huh, but i like it though xD. after this, u should notice by now that in your shortcut A button theres a skill, try using it and it should send your target flying into the air. so now you know the basics lets move on to the different skills available,

SKILLS!!!!

[U]Archer

lvl 1
Rising Arrow ( important skill )
moonwalk ( not advisable, practically useless if u maxed out the rapid speed skill )
lvl 2
(since your getting around 20 sp per lvl, i'd advice u to get anti air to the max)
anti air
bow mastery
moonwalk shot ( again, not advisable )
shootdown
lvl 3
double strike ( up once is enough, not really effective against bosses )
multi shot ( max this, awesome at lvl 5, not bad at lvl 1, great against bosses for now )
relauch ( great skill if u like spamming anti air )
rapid speed ( like i said earlier, maxing this would give u additional speed and u can ignore moonwalk )

my own skills at lvl 19

rising arrow ( lvl 5 )
anti air ( lvl 5 )
bow mastery ( lvl 1 )
multi shot (lvl 5)
rapid speed ( lvl 5)

the rest at lvl 1 :P

[B][U]changing classes ( woot!!! )

hunter!!!
basic info
Longbow-wielding Hunters are "children-of-nature" in tune with its many creatures and powers. They specialize in summoning attacks and control tactics which slow down and trap opponents. Hunters are resourceful ranged warriors proficient in using disruptive skills and crowd control tactics to trap enemies before going in for the kill. ( taken from dragonica website. thnks alot dragonica !! )

skills

lvl 20
bleed ( lol a book that attacks xD )
birdwatching ( are u watching a bird or are u one ? xD )
advance bow mastery
lvl 21
arrow shower
lvl 22
acid arrow ( poison arrow would be easier for maplers to understand xD )
lvl 23
hallucination
lvl 24
mesmerize
lvl 25
sharpshooting ( great skill to peirce enemies)
rocket launcher
lvl 26
netbind
lvl 27
wolf rush ( havent got to see this yet, someone pls show me :py64: )
disruption

P.S im a ranger so i dunno much bout hunters, but if u want u can ask me for help with farrel xD

Ranger!!!!
basic info :

Part of an elite Special Ops force, speedy and disciplined Rangers easily top the chart for highest attack-rate in Dragonica. Having survived the harsh training required for entry into the force, they have become masters of military tactics and elevate the common crossbow into a weapon of mass destruction. ( again from dragonica, thnks alot !!! )

skills
lvl 20
crux shot ( makes your hand shiny and increases your next attacks power :py16: )
homing missile ( awesome combo with anti air, use anti air then use this to launch the enemy higher to continue anti air )
aerial flurry ( fires another arrow with increasing lvl, not advisable to max out )
lvl 21
random shot ( fires 2 arrows per shot, when pressing x once, 2 arrows will fire out )
accelarator tuning ( increases atk power for homing missiles xD )
lvl 22
RPG-7 ( great skill for killing those green crabs xD )
lvl 23
H.E grenade ( combos with RPG, knock down opponents with RPG then use this )
gatling rush ( most important skill, best skill against bosses, together with multishot )
lvl 24
auto shot system A.K.A battle tank ( its your best friend in battle !!! xD )
lvl 25
composite ( increases H.E atk power !!! )

thats all for skills :P

as a ranger, your main job in MM ( mission maps )
is to fire away at incoming monsters eg. in alvida or hookah spam RPG and H.E together with gatling to successfully kill of large groups of monsters, also when u hit the boss lvl, spam gatling and auto shot, this way, bosses die faster and the S rank can be easily acheived xD

Questions?
PM me in game ( Jaycee ) :gawi:

Teleclast 05-14-2009 01:00 AM

Sharpshooting is so absolutely crap. Rocket Launcher should be obtained ASAP, so you can use a Multishot, Arrow Shower, Rocket Launcher combo. After that once you get Wolf Rush you have the completed basic setup which would be Acid Arrow(Minus 10% def to mobs) ->Arrow Shower->Mulitishot->Wolf Rush->Rocket Launcher

You want to wait about .5 seconds before you use Rocket Launcher so taht they fall down...

Basically it's Arrow Shower to keep them in place for Multishot, then Wolf Rush to knock them over, Rocket Launcher after they're on the floor to do some nice damage, and if they're still up, another Arrow Shower.

cheongzewei 05-14-2009 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teleclast (Post 830600)
Sharpshooting is so absolutely crap. Rocket Launcher should be obtained ASAP, so you can use a Multishot, Arrow Shower, Rocket Launcher combo. After that once you get Wolf Rush you have the completed basic setup which would be Acid Arrow(Minus 10% def to mobs) ->Arrow Shower->Mulitishot->Wolf Rush->Rocket Launcher

You want to wait about .5 seconds before you use Rocket Launcher so taht they fall down...

Basically it's Arrow Shower to keep them in place for Multishot, then Wolf Rush to knock them over, Rocket Launcher after they're on the floor to do some nice damage, and if they're still up, another Arrow Shower.

Amen, but anyway i think they changed how sharpshooting works. Built up time is still crap, but it stuns mob/players for a shortwhile before making them fall down.
I won't be suprised if i see this skill in pvp, just for kicks.

LiLMewmew 05-14-2009 12:13 PM

I gave you 1 star for rating because your spelling fails.

Title: "guide for archer cum class change xD"

<_<

Jaycee 05-14-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLMewmew (Post 831128)
I gave you 1 star for rating because your spelling fails.

Title: "guide for archer cum class change xD"

<_<

lol like wth the word cum can be found in the dictionary, dun get me wrong but cum means 'and'

Chesters 05-17-2009 05:39 PM

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/tuto...de-guides.html
Quote:

2) Spelling/Grammar. At the very least, type your guide in a word processor first. Run its spelling and grammar check functions. Proofread your work. An added bonus would be having a friend proofread it before you post it. It’s proven fact, people take documents that are written and spelled properly more seriously than if they see 20 errors in the first paragraph. While I know English isn’t everyone’s first language, that added touch of spellchecking can work wonders.
If you're looking for a good rating, you might wanna check that out. ;o

Shoo 05-17-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaycee (Post 831715)
lol like wth the word cum can be found in the dictionary, dun get me wrong but cum means 'and'

that word is NEVER used in that context. That is a very stupid thing to put in your title and it made me not bother to read past the first paragraph.

Teleclast 05-17-2009 06:41 PM

The word cum means and in LATIN, this is not LATIN, you do not use the word that way in ENGLISH.

In any case, have you ever even used Double Shot, Moonwalk Shot or Relaunch? If you haven't used all of the skills you should not dismiss them. I made the mistake of dismissing Moonwalk Shot while leveling my first Archer, it was a stupid mistake, the skill is godly.

Jaycee 05-21-2009 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teleclast (Post 835242)
The word cum means and in LATIN, this is not LATIN, you do not use the word that way in ENGLISH.

In any case, have you ever even used Double Shot, Moonwalk Shot or Relaunch? If you haven't used all of the skills you should not dismiss them. I made the mistake of dismissing Moonwalk Shot while leveling my first Archer, it was a stupid mistake, the skill is godly.

yep tried tat moonwalk shot sucks totally, i'd prefer just turning back and running then returning and continue spamming, and sry for tat silly word xD
plus i didnt dismiss relaunch, i said great for spamming anti air O.o

cheongzewei 05-23-2009 05:23 AM

can you attack 5 mobs who are following you all at once?
No?
Then don't diss moonwalk shot.

i do hope you lose your combo count because you had to run back and forth :P
naa, jk.

Jaycee 05-31-2009 02:10 AM

lol yes i can, i dun use moonwalk coz i was a ranger which = turning and using gatling on all 5-8 monsters chasing me :P

Teleclast 06-01-2009 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaycee (Post 839200)
yep tried tat moonwalk shot sucks totally, i'd prefer just turning back and running then returning and continue spamming, and sry for tat silly word xD
plus i didnt dismiss relaunch, i said great for spamming anti air O.o

It's not great for spamming Anti-air shot though, it's weak, too tricky to use, and generally a waste of time.

As for Moonwalk Shot, you realize that it's also an attack skill with quite a high attack right? (30%+100), it's great early on, and stays great as you level. The only 1st job skill that is stronger is Multishot.