Join Date: Nov 2008
Emporia Wars has Returned!
Each match can last up to 30 minutes
- Registration: Wednesday 3:00PM ~ Friday 3:00PM
- Tournament Start-up Time: Saturday 3:00PM PST ~ 5:30PM PDT
- Emporia Challenge Matches: Sunday 3:00PM PDT
- Up to 8 guilds slots will be open for the tournament
- Only the highest 8 bidders will enter, however any number of guilds can register.
- Guilds who register, but are not chosen will be refunded their bid.
- Guilds will be notified to enter the Emporia battle arena approx. 10 min before the match, or the user can enter by opening the guild menu window(hotkey G)
- If a guild has not entered the arena by the start of the match, the guild is forfeited and the opposing guild will automatically be given the victory.
How to Play?
The 8 Guilds who have successfully accepted bids(Gold Donation from Guild Vault) for the tournament spots will battle it out in a single elimination match on Saturdays! Following which, the winning guild will again fight for their rights to a Castle(1 Star) on Sunday against the current Castle Holder. Winners of the 1 Star match will continue on and challenge the 2 Star Castle holder for the top spot. Winners of the 1 Star and 2 Star Castles will gain rights to own(and enter) the Castle until the next Sunday Emporia.
Each Guild will need to be at minimum, Level 2, before signing up to battle in the Emporia. There are no restrictions on the number of players in a Guild. Guildmasters can also take advantage of the new Guild interface and set permissions for specific members to join or not!
Mercenary System & More...
The new mercenary system provides opportunities to even small guilds of less than 50 members. In the unfortunate event that some of your fighters fail to excel at the PVP Tournament, they can redeem themselves by handling the Surprise Missions as well. Rewards will be delivered by an in-game post system after the Tournament.
Q: Will 2 Star Emporia be active?
A: Yes we are hoping so. All internal tests went off without fail. We are hoping the live server does the same.
Q: What's a Guild Vault and how do I use that money to bid?
A: Guild Vault can be opened by a level 2 guild or higher, at NPC Dony . Gold can be deposited into guild vault by Guild Master(exceptions can be made by Guildmaster for others to donate), bid may only be made by Guildmasters.