Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-30-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Poliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud of
Default Item Pages

I appreciate the help in uploading the last set of item files. I've created a new set from the OBT client though, so please toss out the old archive, and don't add any more of the CBT equips.

I added a new category to the equipment pages, which keeps track of the game version the item was last seen in.

HEY SITE GUESTS: THIS IS THE LINK TO OUR WIKI. THIS IS A LIST OF EVERY SINGLE EQUIP IN THE GAME.

Last edited by Poliwhirl; 07-31-2011 at 07:37 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-30-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Poliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud of

All equipment pages are now up to date, with enhancement stats included.

Only took 13 hours..

07-30-2011   #3 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

thank you! mind er linking it up in this thread for site guests who dont know where the wiki is at D;

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

07-31-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelleMarie
thank you! mind er linking it up in this thread for site guests who dont know where the wiki is at D;
Good point. Linked.

07-31-2011   #5 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

13 hours is better than the 2435234950234 hours it would take me and everyone else I would beg ask for help.

07-31-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
13 hours is better than the 2435234950234 hours it would take me and everyone else I would beg ask for help.
Yeah, certainly.

Well,

Clover's Staff - ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki

Manticore Greatsword - ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki

I don't even know. Maybe tomorrow night overnight.

I was mistaken btw about potentials. There's only about ~160 different sets of potentials, but I think it's better to just have the list on the item rather than to link off to some other page.

Aside from this, I'm thinking of ways we can better organize our item pages. Right now each equip page is just sort of a dead end. I'll try out a nav bar or something.

Oh, and the Nexon forums are the most utterly useless forums ever.

Last edited by Poliwhirl; 07-31-2011 at 08:21 PM.

08-02-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

This is done, hidden potential stats are now listed on our item pages.