MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Dragon Nest > Dragon Nest Wiki

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-25-2011   2 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Poliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud of
Default My Status

• Skills
    My code generated skill pages:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33341642/wikiskills2.zip

2nd and 3rd job look good. Didn't wipe out all our 1st job skills since those were mostly in good shape, but those still need a good sweep through to add in the costs and general clean-up.

• Enhancement
    Enhancement - ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki

Just basic enhancement info. We could add stats added by enhancing items to each individual item's page, but I think I'll wait for OB for that - still research to be done on what each stat adds. Same goes with potential.

• Items
    Code generated item pages:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33341642/wikiitems.zip

Need help getting up these 3500+ pages on the wiki. Please ignore the files in the 'missinginfo' folder, those are items that have stats I can't identify.

Each file should contain the wiki code to be it's own separate page - some pages will have multiple items, to handle items that share the same name.

I try to make this as not-tedious as I can, there's a html file called ~index.html in each folder, with 2 links for each item. The first one is a link to editing the wiki page, and the second should be a link to the text file. So basically open both links, copy the entire text file into the wiki page, save and move on to the next item. I did all sorceress staves but nothing else.

Any questions/corrections please post here. Or bug Sandrie.

• Next: probably monsters... or titles and achievements - I figured out where the data for this is. Will be busy with hw for the next 2 weeks or so until the end of the month :|.

Last edited by Poliwhirl; 07-11-2011 at 08:44 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-17-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Poliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud of

Achievements
Achievement List - ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki

Just quickly put together that list, no items yet and still haven't looked up the names of the titles. I think we need to do some work on the template for this, to show the hierarchy of the achievement subcategories.

07-17-2011   #3 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

I'll see what I can do on fixing up that template, but unfortunately wiki stuff has been on the backburner for me because I found myself in homework hell.

Nothing but tedious things I don't know, and coding...lots of it -_-

07-17-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
I'll see what I can do on fixing up that template, but unfortunately wiki stuff has been on the backburner for me because I found myself in homework hell.

Nothing but tedious things I don't know, and coding...lots of it -_-
That's alright, I'm kinda in the same boat.

07-23-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Just went through all the 1st and 2nd job pages and fixed any wrong/missing info.

If anyone sees anything at all wrong with those pages (e.g. incorrect numbers, missing skill prices, etc.), please let me know, I'd appreciate it. These have to be perfect.

Edit: oh gawd pvp stats, I forgot about those. Maybe later.

Last edited by Poliwhirl; 07-23-2011 at 10:50 PM.

07-27-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

The patch changed the format of the tables for a number of files so some of my scripts broke. Also:

>_>

we probably don't want those on the wiki right now.