League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-22-2011   #1 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e
Default Sandrie's To-Do List

Hi guys if there's something that needs to be done, or can only be done by me (or Sidero etc), please leave a post here and I'll put it on my list. I'll put the stuff I'm currently working on and my request list. Thanks!

Stuff I'm doing
Skill Info Check
Dungeon Maps
Monster Info
Completed EXP Chart
????

Requested
Swordmaster skill "Counter Wave"

Stuff that needs to be done:
Items
Writeups on Boss Monsters
Quests
????
????

Last edited by Sandrie; 06-22-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-28-2011   #2 (permalink)
Wex
ggFTW Lurker

Wex is on a distinguished road

Hey, I signed up to fix a few things on the skill pages. One issue:

I noticed some skill images were missing like Relieve and Dive Kick. The image search thing on the upload screen doesn't work very well, but eventually found the images were there with Temporary in front of their name. I read the comment about it on the class template....

Not sure if you're still waiting for something before getting those images up, or if you just missed them? I don't want to poke around and rename them without asking, but can if you want me to.

File list - ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki

06-28-2011   #3 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh darn, I thought I got them all. Okay I fixed them all except for third jobs, because I haven't gotten those icons yet. Thanks for telling me!

If you need any help or anything just ask.

06-28-2011   #4 (permalink)
Wex
ggFTW Lurker

Awesome, glad I asked. I think I'd like to work on item enhancement and crafting a little. I want to add the code things that enhance items, and it doesn't look like we have anything on them yet. Do we have any pictures of those or how would we go about getting some? I can edit small images well enough if needed.

06-28-2011   #5 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

I'm working on getting the item icons, it's a rather tedious process but I'll see if I can get the code ones first. But first I gotta do my homework zzzz

I think my friend started on potentials, but I know we don't have anything on item enhancement and crafting yet.

06-28-2011   #6 (permalink)
Wex
ggFTW Lurker

Aha, those pages under system are what I was looking for. I forget how to edit sidebars, so I'll point out that the word System there doesn't have a link to the System page. Not entirely sure if it should or not.

06-28-2011   #7 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

You can't edit the sidebar without sysop privilages (it's in the mediawiki namespace).

I added the system link, and for future reference the sidebar can be seen here:
MediaWiki:Sidebar - ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki

06-28-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Poliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud of

I have enhancement success/fail rates and what not so I can tackle those after items.