Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-05-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Poliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud of
Default Quest Pages

Okay, this is definitely a lot more ambitious than anything I've done for the wiki before, which means it's probably buggy as hell. Anyway, I uploaded/am uploading all the quests in the data that didn't have any Korean in them.

I'm basically going off the quest journal, so I don't have any quests that don't create any journals (e.g. a lot of the "talk" friendship quests). That's also why everything is in blue and red, because that's the way they were laid out the data.

A few things:
  • I didn't overlay any quest that already had a page, so those should be intact.
  • A lot of these auto-pages are missing the location (e.g., pretty much every commission board quest) because for some bizzare reason the Commission Board NPCs don't have a "location" in the NPC table, so I didn't know where they were at. These need to be cleaned up.
  • The only category I stuck on these pages is the location (i.e. Ironwood Village Quest) and that's only if that data point was available. So these pages we really need to categorize manually later.
  • NPC names: I used the NPC names as they are in the data, so Cynthia is Sorceress Trainer Cynthia. So we need to set-up redirects everywhere.

Anyway, the quests that I uploaded are all in this category: Category:Auto-generated Quest Pages - ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki

Also, seriously?
This is Madness! - ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki
This is GOBARTA!! - ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki

I'll probably take a break for a few days after this, since I have hw to do and am moving out of town shortly, so I have to take care of that kind of stuff.

also now I suddenly have a huge rep bar. Thanks guys, lol.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-05-2011   #2 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

THIS
IS
GOBARTA

I'll work on fixing those full names and the like, and finally get to those stupid dungeon pages

q_q

08-05-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Poliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud of

Mmm.. hold off on doing anything to these quest pages just yet. I found a bug with the Warrior job advancement quest prizes so I think I'll do another run through and fix those (and escape the stupid exclamation marks in GOBARTA!! so it doesn't screw up the table layout.

08-05-2011   #4 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

okay. good luck with your homework and moving and stuff ;_;

08-05-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Thanks Sandrie. I fixed some bugs and re-updated all the pages, there was a nasty one where a lot of the quest rewards weren't being picked up. But we should be in okay-ish shape now..

08-05-2011   #6 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

thanks Poli! and where yah moving too or moved to?

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

08-05-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Pittsburgh, lol. For school.

08-06-2011   #8 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Gobxes, oh wow.

Great work as always Poli!