Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-02-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Retired Wiki Staff

Poliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud of
Default Achievements and Titles

Titles - ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki
Achievement List - ggFTW Dragon Nest Wiki

They're up-to-date now. Hopefully not too cluttered.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-02-2011   #2 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Q_Q so awesome sobs

Maybe I'll find a way to make it look less cluttered (at least at the end where the stats are)

08-02-2011   #3 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

oh wow this is very nice, good job!

08-02-2011   #4 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

thank you mr Poli!

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

08-03-2011   #5 (permalink)
ビリビリ
Games
Sword 2Trickster OnlineDungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle Online
Awards Pervert Award

Fineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud ofFineti has much to be proud of

Thank you so much! I wish the rep system was still in.

10-07-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Edyn is on a distinguished road

Small error so far. The Unstoppable title is achieved by beating Temple Chapel Abyss. The Titles page lists it incorrectly as Forest Sanctuary Abyss.

10-07-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Poliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud ofPoliwhirl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyn
Small error so far. The Unstoppable title is achieved by beating Temple Chapel Abyss. The Titles page lists it incorrectly as Forest Sanctuary Abyss.
There's two titles called 'Unstoppable' (with different stats). If you check your title log in-game you'll find it under both Temple Chapel Abyss and Forest Sanctuary Abyss, and the wiki lists both.

10-07-2011   #8 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

There's +15 enhancements O_O..

10-08-2011   #9 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
There's +15 enhancements O_O..
Yeah.. Someone from our place have full +15 Elf corps equips..
I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

ARklajtd;lbddlnd

10-25-2011   #10 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

There's a problem with the wiki...

I trying to do Speed Terminator title but I couldn't get Berserker ... WHAT DO ;-;

10-26-2011   #11 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

You need to complete Bailey's Abyss I quest.

Sprinter and Berserker Titles???

10-27-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Sorry, was out of town.

When it says 'Level 23 Dungeon Abyss' etc that means you have to look under the 'Abyss Dungeons' in the achievement tab.

I'll update the wiki with the info after class today.

10-27-2011   #13 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Yeah, without doing Bailey's level 23 side quest, apparently, it wouldn't show up on achievement's tab. It needs to be "unlocked" first.