ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Dragon Nest > Dragon Nest Questions & Answers

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-02-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Tera OnlineMicroVolts OnlineDragon NestS4 League

SnowKyuu is on a distinguished road
IGN: xXKyuu2008Xx
Class: Magician
Level: 101 TM 93
Default Kyuu's Dragon Nest Archer Guide

So guys,I am doing my DN Archer Guide because i sorta get stuck. There are 2 jobs you can be when you're level 15. 1: Acrobat 2: Bow Master. I am choosing to be a Acrobat because there are alot of kicky skills and I rarely kick and I Love Kicking! For Bow Masters,I was wondering if you can kick or not because there are so many cool skills for Bow Masters.

Last edited by SnowKyuu; 03-02-2013 at 12:30 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-03-2013   #2 (permalink)
Blue~<3
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold
IGN: oxoHikUoxo | Luminel
Class: Bunneh~ | Selestra to_schoolgirl
Level: 400 | 50
Guild: Dawn / Mirage Coordinator / Benevolence | Neverland

Bow Master skillz are full of long ranged skillz...magic and physical type..does not have any kicking skillz.
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

03-03-2013   #3 (permalink)
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

You have your default Archer kicks but Sharpshooter tree and up doesn't have any other kicks.

Just going to warn you that you have almost no range at all as an Acrobat except for Spirit Shot, Piercing/Magic Arrow (if you get those), Marionette (feels more mid/close ranged) and special skill plates.

Personally, I play a Tempest so I can help you out with skills (but I haven't played in a while).

Last edited by Gladiat; 03-03-2013 at 04:54 AM.

03-03-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Tera OnlineMicroVolts OnlineDragon NestS4 League

SnowKyuu is on a distinguished road
IGN: xXKyuu2008Xx
Class: Magician
Level: 101 TM 93

Okay,How do i put a screenshot on a ggftw post? D_D

03-03-2013   #5 (permalink)
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

1) ggFTW - PhotoPlog - Gallery -> click 'upload' -> set section to 'screenshots' -> upload your screenshot and copy the board url into your reply

2) upload your screenshot onto an offsite image host and paste the direct url into your reply

also to reiterate there are no kicking skills for the sharpshooter tree so you're much better off going acro and branching from there.

these swimming gays ruined my life