ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Dragon Nest > Dragon Nest Questions & Answers

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-24-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix
Default If/When I get back...

Armor/Weapon issues after the 28th for Saint's Haven.

Should I go for the Epic 24s (I know i won't get even 3 of 'em), or just strive for the Green/Blues of Lv 32?

I'm still debating if a +9 Green is good as a +7/8 Blue in terms of stats, abilities etc.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-24-2011   #2 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

If you're on SEA, I'd go with +8 greens, since you'll most likely get 32 cap soon after NA. If not, you can always go for +8 crafted blues and work from there.

09-24-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

I'm NA, but I feel like going for Greens since my luck sucks when farming for Crude Onyxs and fear of breaking Blues.

09-24-2011   #4 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

+ 8 Greens still does greatly in Calderock Village.

But Saint Haven is opening up, I suggest to start saving moni and get yourself a couple Blue Crafted equips instead. Epic is over-rated...

Idk how the economy works in NA Trading House but in SEA you can get FULL set +7/8 BLUE equips at around 200g +/-..
Farm the powders yourself in Master dungeon and craft it yourself. I did that. o_o

+ 7/8/9~~ Blue crafted equips can last very long in level 32 cap. So yeah. blue ftw.

09-24-2011   #5 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

NA's been at a standstill for so long, if you haven't geared ancient/elf queen yet then you shouldn't bother. Just grab some +8 blues (epic weps though, I'd still recommend that) and get ready for the uncap.

09-25-2011   #6 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
I'm NA, but I feel like going for Greens since my luck sucks when farming for Crude Onyxs and fear of breaking Blues.
I'd just get +8 greens with the appropriate potentials. But you can splurge on epic accessories if it adds a large amount to a stat, it'll boost your damage by tons.