Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-21-2011   #1 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur
Default Archers players.

Who is a Sharpshooter and who's an Acrobat? Coz in SEA CBT, I found A LOT of ACROBAT*******

Like.. Only a few was a Bow Master. Probably no one like attacking from the distance.. But yeah.

Last edited by 1stsim144; 07-22-2011 at 08:18 AM. Reason: LORD! I messed up. I meant ALOT OF ACROBAT!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-21-2011   #2 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

A lot of people play acrobat because it's less difficult to handle. Acrobat can just get up in the opponents face, windmill kick the shit out of them, AoE them, and get the **** out of there.

HOWEVER - Acrobat is substantially less useful for PvE, and is more suited for PvP. I'm not so sure if that's still the case in the level 45 job advancement, when they have the ability to become Wind Walker/Tempest. I don't have enough/any info about that personally, but I'd expect they'd get more useful for things like raids after that job advancement :v

I'll personally be playing Sharpshooter, with the intent to become Artillery when the later job advancement is made available. A magic-based bowman class just seems intriguing :v

But yeah, I used longbow the entire time during CBT and loved it, so I figure it's probably the proper choice for me lol.

07-21-2011   #3 (permalink)
WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games
Dragon NestLeague of LegendsLuniaAlliance of Valiant Arms

d4rka2n is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Serendipitouskey
Class: AD, Jungle, Top , lu_sieg
Level: Diamond III
Guild: WTFS

Sharpshooter have strong DPS in PVE than acro, I could probably guess that they're using acro to prepare themselves for pvp. ( Remember sea version has alot of mixes of JP / CN / KN players. )

07-21-2011   #4 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

In all honesty it's just a lot easier to play as acrobat. Aiming precision is less necessary, since you tend to be on top of your enemies when you're firing at them, and your combos are easy to amass.

07-22-2011   #5 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold

I personally LOVE using CROSSBOW! It's SO AWESOME with the class upgrade quest.. You know, killing hounds, which I failed when using short/longbow. >_>''

So yeah.. For those who still wondering, I'm a bow master/sharpshooter..

SO, there's another class upgrade after BowMaster/Sharpshooter or Acrobat? Lol, I never knew that. ;-;
GAH..Hopefully someone will make a program for skill build. >_<

07-23-2011   #6 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144
I personally LOVE using CROSSBOW! It's SO AWESOME with the class upgrade quest.. You know, killing hounds, which I failed when using short/longbow. >_>''

SO, there's another class upgrade after BowMaster/Sharpshooter or Acrobat? Lol, I never knew that. ;-;
here you go o3o
dont know how accurate it is since ive never played dragon nest and the version before this simulator is really different lol

http://dn.mmosite.com/tool/skilltree_t3.shtml

07-23-2011   #7 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

It's cool. Now that I have a simulator, I just found out that you can only choose 1 from one of the 2 Bow Master skill. ;-;

Extension Arrow master of Charge Shot master. URGH.

If you choose EA as your main attack, your final skill is Revolutionary Ballista. Which emits forceful arrow to the front after summoning a huge bow, while shoot more arrows to nearby enemies around the huge arrow.

If you choose Charge Shot instead, you'll get Pinpoint Shot, which is just continuously shot 16 forceful shots of arrows in a flash.

Both have same CD in PvE. But if you like PvP as well, PP have lower CD (75sec) while RB have 90sec of CD.

GAH. Now I have to choose wisely.

07-23-2011   #8 (permalink)
WTFS_Serendipitouskey
Games
Dragon NestLeague of LegendsLuniaAlliance of Valiant Arms

d4rka2n is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Serendipitouskey
Class: AD, Jungle, Top , lu_sieg
Level: Diamond III
Guild: WTFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stsim144

I have it if u want -_-..

07-24-2011   #9 (permalink)
I set fire to the rain
Games

-_-
give it to me then.

07-24-2011   #10 (permalink)
roflcopter
Games
Dragon Nest

mclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to allmclericp is a name known to all
IGN: dun tell
Class: Human wearing animal clothes
Level: -1
Guild: TBA
Xfire: Xfire is gay i use FRAPS

i go BM all the way. I spent 1 month mastering how to kill the abyss bosses with SSS grade and i dont want to lose this skill.

08-04-2011   #11 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Awards Event Winner

ZeroKunoichi will become famous soon enough

I'm a SS and going to PvP on my SS. I am aware of the disadvantages of SS compared to SM or Acro.
I don't have that much time to play and just decided on SS.

I am currently trying to hit 1.5k Dmg on my SS and currently have 1.1k Dmg.

08-07-2011   #12 (permalink)
You talkin' to me?

Ultimaga will become famous soon enoughUltimaga will become famous soon enough
IGN: xVertigo
Class: NINJA! lu_sieg
Level: 8x
Guild: Fusion

Zero is already at about 1.1k physical (Sniper)

I'm working on 1k Magic, so close... (Artillery)