Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-20-2011   #1 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default Nest Building With Lucius and Princess K: Entry 3 Dragon Nest at PAX II

Quote:
Welcome, Dragon Nest fans! I’m Desmodius, the Lead Producer for Dragon Nest. We wanted to keep you updated on the progress of the game. The thing is, two of my Associate Producers wanted to handle this blog. So I decided to let them work on it together in the hope that the two of them might somehow balance each other out. If nothing else, it’s an hour a week where I don’t have to deal with either of them.

-- Desmodius

This week: Dragon Nest at PAX II

Princess K: Hello again, Nesties! Lucius and I are back from PAX East and let me tell you, it was a huge success! Over 70,000 people attended, and we were a major presence! Our booth was one of the biggest! And it was so much fun presenting Dragon Nest to those of you who were able to come see us! I was having such a nice time that I wanted PAX to last forever and ever! Just look at all these people!

The crowd!

The lines to play Dragon Nest!

The bags!

Lucius: Seems to me I remember a young woman sitting on a chair rubbing her feet at the end of the day. I told you to pack sneakers, didn’t I?

Princess K: So my feet hurt a bit. That doesn’t mean you should be down in the mouth. Besides, I didn’t want to be outdone by the models! Weren’t they so beautiful in their costumes?

Lucius: Your job, Princess, was to help people play the game and hand out bags, not look pretty. Unlike you, I was working the whole time. I set up PC stations, manned them, answered questions, and gauged reactions to the game. People loved it. You know what that meant? A packed booth! All those people who lined up to play the game? I dealt with them while you tried to look pretty in those silly shoes.

Princess K: You’re just jealous because you have those big gunboat feet on the ends of your legs.

Lucius: And wasn’t I glad I had them too. Check out these pictures. I braved the sub-zero Boston weather every day to get to PAX from my hotel on foot, all thanks to my trusty sneakers.

Princess K: You do know that Nexon would have reimbursed us for cabs, right?

Lucius: If you’ll excuse me, I need to have a word with Desmodius.

Princess K: Ignore Mr. Grumpypants. PAX was awesome and we loved getting out there to meet the fans. Our next stop is E3. E3! I can’t wait! In the meantime, check out what some of the people who tried Dragon Nest at PAX are saying:

“Just like their previous free to play action game Vindictus, Dragon Nest brings action packed combat together with a fantasy environment that everyone will enjoy. It has a completely different look than most other games that are available.”

--Curse.com

“The first thing I noticed about Dragon Nest was its art style. The game uses a charming, cel-shaded, anime-esque style and all of the enemies were pretty adorable as well.”

--G4TV.com

“Dragon Nest may look cute at first glance, but it becomes readily apparent that the game requires a lot of skill to master. Regardless, players of any skill level should have a good time thanks to the interesting storyline, visuals and overall feel of the game.”

--ZAM.com

“The combat is pulse-pounding and visceral: characters get beat up, thrown onto the ground, and exploded.”
--tentonhammer.com

Dragon Nest -- the fastest MMORPG online!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-20-2011   #2 (permalink)
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie

girl in red has nice dress makes her look curvy

girl in green uh o3o...

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

03-20-2011   #3 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelleMarie
girl in red has nice dress makes her look curvy

girl in green uh o3o...
Yeah, the girl in the red looks ridiculously curvy in that dress. The girl in green? Not so much.

03-20-2011   #4 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momiji
Yeah, the girl in the red looks ridiculously curvy in that dress. The girl in green? Not so much.
Well its because if they had her wearing the actual archer outfit, it'd look... Well, her ass would be hanging out. And this is Boston, it's too cold for that.